Good Friday

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Why is it called Good Friday?
image.jpeg

Seems it doesn't happen often, but it does happen.

It lists Easter dates for years from 1700 to 2299. In these 600 years,
Easter fell or will fall on April 15 in these years:

1770, 1759, 1781
1827, 1838
1900, 1906, 1979, 1990
2001, 2063, 2074, 2085, 2096
2131, 2142, 2153
2210, 2221, 2283, 2294

Why would they call failing good unless the authority finds it a good day, because that is the day they deceived the world mimicking the Baal Passion Play.
Or because it was the day Lucifer was vanquished and sent to the pit
-Acts 2:27 and 1 Peter 3:19.

It was stated in the OLD TESTAMENT that man was already
saved!
There is no need for a saviour as Christians try to validate the
need for a Jesus.
Who would be so foolish as to accept someone as their salvation who
1)couldn't save himself
2)couldn't save his closest friends
3) couldn't save his fellow (messianics)Notzrim followers who Rome exterminated.
4)who couldn't save his followers who fought against one another in wars over kingdoms
5)Who couldn't keep his brethren from being dispersed and displaced
6)who couldn't save his faiths Torah from being altered and removed.
7)who is said to be one who will show up after the storm and destruction instead of before to save from it.
Who would dare follow that as a savior which means one who saves?

I have only one reply to this foolishness:
Trump Says: "Jesus you're FIRED!"
"I mean he's horrible, what kind of shepherd loses & disperses his sheep?" "He's terrible, get him outta here!"

HaShev, if you ever read the New Testament, you would have the answers to all your questions.

So tell me, have you ever read the New Testament?

What part of all my NT sources I know by heart don't you recognize in my posts to ask such a silly question? I should ask you have you read it 'cause obviously you don't know what it says compared to what you are taught it says.
Then the real question is have you read the Tanakh? Cause if you did then you would not be deceived. How can you claim a religion based on the OT without reading the Tanakh to know if that is true or not?

HaShev, if you ever read the New Testament, you would have the answers to all your questions.

So tell me, have you ever read the New Testament?
The bible of the goyim is a joke and forgery

Half of New Testament forged, Bible scholar says

There were a lot of people in the ancient world who thought that lying could serve a greater good,” says Ehrman, an expert on ancient biblical manuscripts.In “Forged,” Ehrman claims that:

* At least 11 of the 27 New Testament books are forgeries.

* The New Testament books attributed to Jesus’ disciples could not have been written by them because they were illiterate.

* Many of the New Testament’s forgeries were manufactured by early Christian leaders trying to settle theological feuds.

Ehrman’s book “Gullible Travels, for it reveals over and over again the willingness of people to believe even outrageous things.”

Half of New Testament forged, Bible scholar says

Forum List

Back