Good bye Obama....I love you!!

Last night, I cried like a little bitch....I am soo gonna miss Obama. I would give my right arm, leg, eyes to relive Nov. 2007 all over again. That night was perhaps the most genuine of emotions any person of color or otherwise could have experienced realizing he had won. I will never ever ever ever forget how every single person on my street, we all stood on our porches, scratching our heads, smiling like little kids who's just discovered there really is a santa clause, knowing that a black man will be president...it was so overwhelming and soooo magical and peaceful....so peaceful.

With Trump, you got the klan feeling how I felt with Obama and the rest of the sane people scared shitless that a man/child/clown is gonna take his place.....God save us all!!

Hillary, I hate you even more now!!
images
images

Of course you love him.

You and he are both the same.

Douchebags.

Good riddance!

Time to make the white house white again! (or orange, but black....no way, we did that already, not doing that shit again)

We'll never know what Obama's term would have looked like if he hadn't taken over the unmitigated domestic and international debacles that Bush left behind.

Better, worse, no one can say with certainty.

He did choose to vote "present" on our deteriorating race issues, and for that I'll always be disappointed.
Well good for you.

Last night, I cried like a little bitch....I am soo gonna miss Obama. I would give my right arm, leg, eyes to relive Nov. 2007 all over again. That night was perhaps the most genuine of emotions any person of color or otherwise could have experienced realizing he had won. I will never ever ever ever forget how every single person on my street, we all stood on our porches, scratching our heads, smiling like little kids who's just discovered there really is a santa clause, knowing that a black man will be president...it was so overwhelming and soooo magical and peaceful....so peaceful.

With Trump, you got the klan feeling how I felt with Obama and the rest of the sane people scared shitless that a man/child/clown is gonna take his place.....God save us all!!

images
images

Of course you love him.

Douchebags.
I'd rather be a douche bag for Obama, than a stupid ignorant supporter of a lunatic named Trump....not to mention his blind bitch ass sucker....Oh and when Mexico sends us that check for that wall....make sure its signed....dumb bitch

images
images

Of course you love him.

Douchebags.
I'd rather be a douche bag for Obama, than a stupid ignorant supporter of a lunatic named Trump....not to mention his blind bitch ass sucker....Oh and when Mexico sends us that check for that wall....make sure its signed....dumb bitch

Dumber bitch and a POS to boot.

images
images

What do you mean "like" a little bitch?

:lmao:

images
images

Cheer up, tiger, it was NOT an obituary.

It was a self-eulogy.

Forum List

Back