Good bye Obama....I love you!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Last night, I cried like a little bitch....I am soo gonna miss Obama. I would give my right arm, leg, eyes to relive Nov. 2007 all over again. That night was perhaps the most genuine of emotions any person of color or otherwise could have experienced realizing he had won. I will never ever ever ever forget how every single person on my street, we all stood on our porches, scratching our heads, smiling like little kids who's just discovered there really is a santa clause, knowing that a black man will be president...it was so overwhelming and soooo magical and peaceful....so peaceful.

With Trump, you got the klan feeling how I felt with Obama and the rest of the sane people scared shitless that a man/child/clown is gonna take his place.....God save us all!!

Hillary, I hate you even more now!!
images
images

Last night, I cried like a little bitch....I am soo gonna miss Obama. I would give my right arm, leg, eyes to relive Nov. 2007 all over again. That night was perhaps the most genuine of emotions any person of color or otherwise could have experienced realizing he had won. I will never ever ever ever forget how every single person on my street, we all stood on our porches, scratching our heads, smiling like little kids who's just discovered there really is a santa clause, knowing that a black man will be president...it was so overwhelming and soooo magical and peaceful....so peaceful.

With Trump, you got the klan feeling how I felt with Obama and the rest of the sane people scared shitless that a man/child/clown is gonna take his place.....God save us all!!

images
images

Did you know that now that Obama is out of office, his new house is having a wall built around it? Now why would Obama need a wall around his house?
Blog: Obama, building wall around home, may get Mexico to pay for it
President Obama is in the process of building a large wall around his Washington, D.C. home. It's kind of an odd choice for a home. From the outside, it looks dilapidated and even spooky.
Could it be that he is above all the peon liberals who he doesn't want intruding in his affairs? Why is it okay for him to keep out people he doesn't want, but allows people in the country that the US citizen doesn't want? They hypocrisy of the left, knows no bounds.

We'll never know what Obama's term would have looked like if he hadn't taken over the unmitigated domestic and international debacles that Bush left behind.

Better, worse, no one can say with certainty.

He did choose to vote "present" on our deteriorating race issues, and for that I'll always be disappointed.

Good bye, Obungles......with a sigh of relief.

The good ole girl, the USA has weathered the storm. I knew ya could it, old gal

Give my eyes
Hard to believe you have eyes. Or ears for that matter (no pun intended sassy)

images
images

The Democrats would gladly take your arm, eyes, and legs and give them to someone who deserves them more.

You are a good little Democrat.

images
images

you would give your right arm a leg and your eyes to have him be president again?...geezus....and you say you are part of the sane people?....more like the insane obsessed....

Obama is a good man, I remember watching too it was amazing to see history being made .
Yes, good men usually bomb several countries, overthrow foreign elected officials, bombs yemen while yemen claims it was them, kills a couple thousand Palestinians, arms/trains terrorists and wants to poison Columbian agriculture. :rolleyes:

" Last night, I cried like a little bitch....I am soo gonna miss Obama. I would give my right arm, leg, eyes to relive Nov. 2007 all over again. That night was perhaps the most genuine of emotions any person of color or otherwise could have experienced realizing he had won. I will never ever ever ever forget how every single person on my street, we all stood on our porches, scratching our heads, smiling like little kids who's just discovered there really is a santa clause, knowing that a black man will be president...it was so overwhelming and soooo magical and peaceful....so peaceful."
^
^
Tigger's neighborhood when Obama won:
raw.gif

Obama is a good man, I remember watching too it was amazing to see history being made .
Yes, good men usually bomb several countries, overthrow foreign elected officials, bombs yemen while yemen claims it was them, kills a couple thousand Palestinians, arms/trains terrorists and wants to poison Columbian agriculture. :rolleyes:

Bush couldn't help it, Cheney had him brainwashed...

ae48657a18cf50bbea8170de2e19b1ec.jpg

images
images

you would give your right arm a leg and your eyes to have him be president again?...geezus....and you say you are part of the sane people?....more like the insane obsessed....
Lol

This line:
" I will never ever ever ever forget how every single person on my street, we all stood on our porches, scratching our heads ".....
Don't you ever give me such easy material to work with again, Tigger!

Racially insensitive humor is an art form, you can't be making it easy for me.

Last night I opened 100 bottles of the finest champagne, set off a full Fourth of July fireworks display, screamed at the top of my lungs "free at last, free at last, Thank god for Trump we are free at last" and had a shot of tequila every time obummer lied. I just picked myself up off the floor.

" Last night, I cried like a little bitch....I am soo gonna miss Obama. I would give my right arm, leg, eyes to relive Nov. 2007 all over again. That night was perhaps the most genuine of emotions any person of color or otherwise could have experienced realizing he had won. I will never ever ever ever forget how every single person on my street, we all stood on our porches, scratching our heads, smiling like little kids who's just discovered there really is a santa clause, knowing that a black man will be president...it was so overwhelming and soooo magical and peaceful....so peaceful."
^
^
View attachment 106248

Even your Dog knows that you are an Idiot...lol

GIFs-11.02.15-1.gif

^
^
View attachment 106248

Even your Dog knows that you are an Idiot...lol

GIFs-11.02.15-1.gif
Cry some more.

Forum List

Back