Good Afternoon to Racist of ALL Ethnicities

Actually, I kinda like watching the ladies fall all over Gunny. Kinda funny to see grown women squeal like schoolgirls.

Californication Twat on the other hand will make sexually suggestive comments to ANYONE she perceives as being someone in power (such as Gunny), or someone who is as stupid as herself (some other pathetic narrow minded neo-con).

And.........I kinda think it's more than just a little bit tacky how she whores around on these boards. She's gonna have to start carrying paper towels with her, because she's leaving snail tracks on the floors around here.

So now i'm a "pathetic narrow minded neo con" :lol:

I'm just busting your balls biker.

Yeah.........

But, you've gotta admit, it's really stupid to wish yourself to be one of the most idiotic types of people on this planet (racists), when in reality all you're doing is whoring around with the owner of the board, hoping for some kind of status thing.

THAT is why I think Californication Twat is such a twit. Her thought process runs CONTINUALLY along those lines.

Must be her low self esteem.

Actually, I kinda like watching the ladies fall all over Gunny. Kinda funny to see grown women squeal like schoolgirls.

Californication Twat on the other hand will make sexually suggestive comments to ANYONE she perceives as being someone in power (such as Gunny), or someone who is as stupid as herself (some other pathetic narrow minded neo-con).

And.........I kinda think it's more than just a little bit tacky how she whores around on these boards. She's gonna have to start carrying paper towels with her, because she's leaving snail tracks on the floors around here.

Now you're calling me a neocon?:evil:

Yeah.........

But, you've gotta admit, it's really stupid to wish yourself to be one of the most idiotic types of people on this planet (racists), when in reality all you're doing is whoring around with the owner of the board, hoping for some kind of status thing.

THAT is why I think Californication Twat is such a twit. Her thought process runs CONTINUALLY along those lines.

:evil:

Jealous, ain't ya?:lol:

I don't know, some racists didn't mean no harm.

Like Colonel Sanders who made some mighty fine chicken from those stolen slave recpies or Aunte Mima, we love her syrup but did you now she actually started the Black Panthers?

Yeah.........

Actually, not jealous, CAUTIOUS.

Don't wanna put the one eyed wonder weasel in a place that will cause him to fall off later.

Yeah.........

Don't wanna put the one eyed wonder weasel in a place that will cause him to fall off later.

Hint: No worries about California Girl. Evenif you caught something, remember, antibiotics have been invented now! :D

Hint: No worries about California Girl. Evenif you caught something, remember, antibiotics have been invented now! :D

Yeah.......antibiotics have been invented........but, there isn't anything that can kill the genital warts of a female toad.

At least........not without some heavy duty ju-ju.

Yeah.......antibiotics have been invented........but, there isn't anything that can kill the genital warts of a female toad.

At least........not without some heavy duty ju-ju.

Sure there is. A little nitrous oxide or acid focused on the errant wart(s).

~~Plus you get some happy pills for the pain in your wee wee. Problem solved!~~ :D

:woohoo:

Got three words for you ... kiss my ass. Except Bass. He might take that as a come on and try to get lucky.

The rest of you suck.

Gunny the stupid jarhead monkey with his subtle homosexual sex solicitations to the Bass, you keep proving 52nd Street correct when he says whites are more prone to homosexuality.

You are such a fucking idiot. I agreed with is post you fuckwit. :cuckoo:

Try getting your head out of your ass and letting some oxygen in, huh? Probably wouldn't help YOUR dumb fucking ass, but whatever.

You're just pissd cuz I exposed your desire for man-ass and you ain't getting nothing here.

Damn, sounds like the insane leatherneck monkey is really mad, now why is that? Don't project your faggotcentric delusions onto the Bass and then act like puss when the Bass pulls your skirt up and exposes your jackass. You're just raging mad because you were hoping to get some man-butt with your homoerotic subtle advance and the Bass took a dump on you by insulting you for doing such a thing.

Got three words for you ... kiss my ass. Except Bass. He might take that as a come on and try to get lucky.

The rest of you suck.

Gunny the stupid jarhead monkey with his subtle homosexual sex solicitations to the Bass, you keep proving 52nd Street correct when he says whites are more prone to homosexuality.
Last time I checked Gunny wasn't the one who posted thread after thread on homosexuality.

Forum List

Back