Good Afternoon to Racist of ALL Ethnicities

Got three words for you ... kiss my ass. Except Bass. He might take that as a come on and try to get lucky.

The rest of you suck.

Gunny the stupid jarhead monkey with his subtle homosexual sex solicitations to the Bass, you keep proving 52nd Street correct when he says whites are more prone to homosexuality.

Got three words for you ... kiss my ass. Except Bass. He might take that as a come on and try to get lucky.

The rest of you suck.

Gunny the stupid jarhead monkey with his subtle homosexual sex solicitations to the Bass, you keep proving 52nd Street correct when he says whites are more prone to homosexuality.

You are such a fucking idiot. I agreed with is post you fuckwit. :cuckoo:

Try getting your head out of your ass and letting some oxygen in, huh? Probably wouldn't help YOUR dumb fucking ass, but whatever.

You're just pissd cuz I exposed your desire for man-ass and you ain't getting nothing here.

The rest of you suck.

You are such a fucking idiot. I agreed with is post you fuckwit. :cuckoo:

Try getting your head out of your ass and letting some oxygen in, huh? Probably wouldn't help YOUR dumb fucking ass, but whatever.

You're just pissd cuz I exposed your desire for man-ass and you ain't getting nothing here.

Woo-hoo! The Gunny-Hunny tells it like it is!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Forum List

Back