Gonna watch this on Amazon Prime

Michelle420

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2013
The Bee Hive State

In a new documentary from Cabin Creek Films, two-time Academy Award-winning filmmaker Barbara Kopple examines the personal journey of Mariel Hemingway as she strives for a greater understanding of her complex family history.

I am interested in it because of the suicides, we have had 3 suicides in my family and so I relate to her idea of feeling like your running from crazy in your family. It's always a haunting thought, I hope I don't kill myself or go crazy.

A good friend of mine committed suicide day before yesterday. I was substitute teaching when I got an email about it. Good thing the kids were out of the room because I let out a big "FUCK!"

It's hard to deal with Mr H. , there's always that thought chasing you.

PS- Mariel is hot hot hot in this one...

Personal Best 1982 - IMDb

She's pretty.
gr_nod.gif

A good friend of mine committed suicide day before yesterday. I was substitute teaching when I got an email about it. Good thing the kids were out of the room because I let out a big "FUCK!"

My oldest brother basically drank himself to death back in '98. I still think to myself "what more could I have done".

My oldest brother basically drank himself to death back in '98. I still think to myself "what more could I have done".

It's really sad, I'm sorry about that for you.

My sister killed herself June 10th 2013, I was devastated and so were her kids and my mom.

You just don;t get over it I guess.

Forum List

Back