Blue Bloods

JOSweetHeart

Gold Member
Jun 27, 2012
East Tennessee
Did anyone see last night's episode of Blue Bloods. To me, Linda and the man that she was trying to protect were shot at the end of the show because the cops NYPD was not aggressive enough.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. The conclusion is this Friday at 10 PM EST.

It appears that Danny's wife got shot. The second shot? Don'tDon't know. Could have been the witness. The cop/guard definitely messed up.

^^^ When Danny finds out, I am hoping that he takes it all out on Erin because I am sick of her self righteous attitude.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Erin is a super-babe and can do no wrong. Danny has the maturity of a teenage football player.

^^^ Erin is too much of a stickler for the rules even when sticking to them only makes things worse. What I love about Danny is the fact that he gets things done no matter what has to be done in the process in order to get them things done. He always remembers that the job he works is not just a job when lives are always going to be at stake when he is on the clock. Erin never seems to remember that as much if any.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I love Jamie too! :) :) :)

Tonight's show was good, but I have a question concerning Linda's gun shot wounds. She was hit twice and only one bullet could be removed because she could've died during the process of trying to remove the other one. What happens when a bullet can't be removed from a person? They can still go forward and live a normal life or does it depend on where the bullet is exactly?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back