Gone In 90 Days

This past week (8/1/2016) is the week when Trump's gaffs all finally caught up with him and he began to drop in the polls.

Hillary has opened up double digits leads in some places, and in other places certain red states have begun to turn purple. AZ, GA and UT come to mind specifically.

She needs to come clean about Behghazi and she needs to stop pretending that FBI's Comey did her any favors on the email issue. Comey said she was grossly negligent with her emails.

There is nothing that can rehab Trump. He needs a long vacation from public life which is what he will get starting in November, Then he can join Romney's "I Fought The Law And The Law Won" Club. They can even sing together at Cumbayah firesides.

I already did an analysis of predictions from back in 2014 and we already know who the bozo's are.

Sarah G deserves credit for being right-on in many cases.

And all the bozo's who just B/S over and over I have put on Ignore.

Assange controls more of the future of this country than Koch or Sorros. One more well timed dump and democrats can have their next convention in a phone booth.

That IS the real world.
No one can say what the future holds, especially not you.
I use the points of U.S. political history. Where we have been tells us a lot of where we will be.
Well since we have never had an election situation quite like this that might not be as effective as you think. We are in uncharted territory here, expect the unexpected is probably about the wisest thing anyone can say about how things will go in the future. It's fun to make predictions but don't put too much faith in them, back last year I was certain American conservatives were smart enough not to nominate Trump.
We are not anywhere near un-charted territory. Anti Goldwater forces used TV ads suggested Goldwater would nuke the world.
Anti Reagan ads suggested he was to old. Anti Nixon re-election ads suggested he was to dishonest.

Just look to history, its there.
Negative campaigning is nothing new, what we have here is two candidates who supply each other almost unlimited ammunition for negative attacks in the age of 24 hour news and the internet. Those ads you mention were remarkable for their rarity in what used to to be a comparatively congenial, issue driven election process. Shit like that is so common now that people barely even pay attention to it.
Those style attacks are far from rare. Wilson showed print ads of 20,000 KKK members marching in support of him. You just notice it because the evolution of spin has changed. Audio overtook print and video overtook audio. SAME circus, SAME monkeys, nicer suits.

This past week (8/1/2016) is the week when Trump's gaffs all finally caught up with him and he began to drop in the polls.

Hillary has opened up double digits leads in some places, and in other places certain red states have begun to turn purple. AZ, GA and UT come to mind specifically.

She needs to come clean about Behghazi and she needs to stop pretending that FBI's Comey did her any favors on the email issue. Comey said she was grossly negligent with her emails.

There is nothing that can rehab Trump. He needs a long vacation from public life which is what he will get starting in November, Then he can join Romney's "I Fought The Law And The Law Won" Club. They can even sing together at Cumbayah firesides.

I already did an analysis of predictions from back in 2014 and we already know who the bozo's are.

Did Ted Kennedy and his "gaff" ever really catch up with him? He DID lose to Carter but kept his seat. Nothing is over until you are dead.

You could not have picked a worse candidate than Donald.

Some of what he says hits home, but his solutions on solving our problems are simply off the wall, nuts! He's like most of his supporters here on USMB, and I'm sorry, no one, right or left, on USMB is qualified and knowledgeable enough, or savvy enough to be President...and Trump is just like them or us....entertaining on a message board or twitter, but NOT qualified and unfit for the presidency.

And Hillary?
I don't get why women don't like Hillary.

Maybe they are not used to seeing women behaving like men.

Politicians lie and spin. That's politics.

In the era of Nixon's dirty tricks and Mary Matlin's lying mouth, you cannot afford to admit when you are wrong or have made a mistake. You have to keep playing the liar's game.

I believe Hillary will make a great President. Madeline Albright would have too, but she is too old and too frail now.

It takes a long time to train a President and BHO has done a great job with Hillary.

The rest will soon be history.

Dipshit Kerry is not qualified and he just signed off to a big ransom payment. How much of that ransom is going to go towards supporting international terrorism and dead Americans, Europeans, and Israelis ?!

Some of what he says hits home, but his solutions on solving our problems are simply off the wall, nuts! He's like most of his supporters here on USMB, and I'm sorry, no one, right or left, on USMB is qualified and knowledgeable enough, or savvy enough to be President...and Trump is just like them or us....entertaining on a message board or twitter, but NOT qualified and unfit for the presidency.

And Hillary?

In the era of Nixon's dirty tricks and Mary Matlin's lying mouth, you cannot afford to admit when you are wrong or have made a mistake. You have to keep playing the liar's game.

I believe Hillary will make a great President. Madeline Albright would have too, but she is too old and too frail now.

It takes a long time to train a President and BHO has done a great job with Hillary.

Dipshit Kerry is not qualified and he just signed off to a big ransom payment. How much of that ransom is going to go towards supporting international terrorism and dead Americans, Europeans, and Israelis ?!

I think Hillary would make a great man.

(I was asking Care that because all she seems to do is go after Trump, and never says all the obvious great things about Hillary)

Did Ted Kennedy and his "gaff" ever really catch up with him? He DID lose to Carter but kept his seat. Nothing is over until you are dead.
Ted is to the Kennedy clan what Jeb is to the Bush dynasty -- the baby brother that never got a chance to be POTUS.

There are women I know from Massachusetts who still hate Ted and would never vote for him because a lady deserves to come home from a date without seaweed in her mouth.

And Hillary?

Obama has never trained a president, he only funded terrorists and drug cartels.

And Hillary?

I think Hillary would make a great man.

(I was asking Care that because all she seems to do is go after Trump, and never says all the obvious great things about Hillary)
In many ways Hillary is more masculine than Trump.

Trump gesticulates like a woman and is obviously very effeminate from his lifestyle.

And Hillary?

Obama has never trained a president, he only funded terrorists and drug cartels.
You can disagree if you like but history will disagree with you.

Ted is to the Kennedy clan what Jeb is to the Bush dynasty -- the baby brother that never got a chance to be POTUS.

There are women I know from Massachusetts who still hate Ted and would never vote for him because a lady deserves to come home from a date without seaweed in her mouth.
But he STILL won and kept his seat until his dying day.

And Hillary?

Name the president Obama has trained.

Quit complaining about living in a country with a free press. If the media does not present what you feel to be reality on a consistent basis you might want to reexamine your version of reality.

Did read it as a complaint, he is only pointing out that every media has a bias, and smart people will consider that.

Posters, Winners And Loser's
A couple of the site shills have already said they will be leaving the day after. One group or the other is going to lose. Could be by a little or it could be by a lot but a win is a win no matter how ugly

Whom said they were going to leave after the election? I am not doubting you. I am just curious.

Posters, Winners And Loser's
A couple of the site shills have already said they will be leaving the day after. One group or the other is going to lose. Could be by a little or it could be by a lot but a win is a win no matter how ugly

Whom said they were going to leave after the election? I am not doubting you. I am just curious.
320 Years of History Has stated in a thread he is gone the day after.
Lakhota has claimed she is paid to be here.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Quit complaining about living in a country with a free press. If the media does not present what you feel to be reality on a consistent basis you might want to reexamine your version of reality.
Assange controls more of the future of this country than Koch or Sorros. One more well timed dump and democrats can have their next convention in a phone booth.

That IS the real world.

I would have preferred the last dump to come on Wednesday or Thursday of the DNC convention rather than Sunday before it started. The story had a 48 hour news impact, and it would have taken the wind out of the whole convention if it came later.

And Hillary?

You'll need to wait until November to find that out.

Can't believe you are so dense.

But he STILL won and kept his seat until his dying day.
It cost Ted the US Presidency however.

There's going to be a heap of lies, half truths, spin, bias, and outright in the tank for Hillary corruption from the MSM over the next 90 days. Grab a bucket its going to make you hurl.
If there is another Wiki dump 2nd to 4th week of September its over.
When you figure that at 100 days out the last one took down 4 of the most powerful members of the DNC. One more devastates them.

They need to do the next dump the morning of the first debate. That will make Hellary sweat the topic all night.

And Hillary?

You'll need to wait until November to find that out.

Can't believe you are so dense.
So he has NOT taught ANY president at this point yes?

Forum List

Back