Gomer Pyle Dead............Golleeeee!

I enjoyed his characters very much as a kid and was amazed at how good a singer he was. It seemed so funny to hear that beautiful voice after watching him for years in No Time For Sergeants. RIP Gomer.

One of the funniest !

Jim Nabors, who starred as Gomer Pyle on the hit 1960s TV programs "The Andy Griffith Show" and "Gomer Pyle, USMC," has died at 87.

More on this: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/11/30/jim-nabors-dead-star-best-known-as-gomer-pyle-was-87.html

Gomer was funny on The Andy Griffith show. It's too bad they thought it was a good idea to add those idiot Goober and Ernest T characters. It almost became too stupid to watch at that point.

No fucking way? That faggot had a hell of a baritone voice, but he wasn't much of a Marine.

RIP Gomer.

One of the funniest !

Jim Nabors, who starred as Gomer Pyle on the hit 1960s TV programs "The Andy Griffith Show" and "Gomer Pyle, USMC," has died at 87.

More on this: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/11/30/jim-nabors-dead-star-best-known-as-gomer-pyle-was-87.html

Gomer was funny on The Andy Griffith show. It's too bad they thought it was a good idea to add those idiot Goober and Ernest T characters. It almost became too stupid to watch at that point.

Goober replaced Gomer when he joined the Marines

I hated Howard Sprague and Floyd

In early 1960's none of us kids knew or cared about anything happening off-screen in Hollywood. Only rumor I can recall from that era claimed that Nabors was married to Rock Hudson. We kids were more into jokes, such as: "What did Sergeant Carter find in his toilet?" (Gomer's Pyle).

In early 1960's none of us kids knew or cared about anything happening off-screen in Hollywood. Only rumor I can recall from that era claimed that Nabors was married to Rock Hudson. We kids were more into jokes, such as: "What did Sergeant Carter find in his toilet?" (Gomer's Pyle).

I remember the rumors about Jim Nabors and Rock Hudson before either came out as gay (70s?)

I didn't know he was still alive.....

That's because you are pretty unaware of the world. He had a magnificent voice, though I must confess I found his characters annoying. RIP Mr Neighbors, you brought a lot of people a lot of entertainment.

I remember the rumors about Jim Nabors and Rock Hudson before either came out as gay (70s?)

Bigot much? I find it amusing that the progressives, like you, who claim to care so much about everyone always show yourselves to be the biggest bigots. Not one RWNJ brought up the rumors. Leave it to the "caring" progressives to bring up something that was nobody's business but Neighbors' and whoever his partner was.

You people are disgusting.

Forum List

Back