Golden SAYING OF HAZRAT IMAM HASSAN A.S.

sharif

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2011
Karachi, Pakistan

I WANT to spread my golden sayings as much as I can spread to maximum human beings

Golden Quotes of Hazrat Imam Hassan A.S.

Following Three things destroy the peoples no matter belong to any sect, race or culture.

1) Jealousy

2) Feel Proud

3) Greedy

A person asked question from Hazrat Imam Hassan A.S. What is the meaning of KARAM. Than Imam replied “ giving to people who is not asking”.

If any one realized he got these bad habits than pray to God how to get rid of these elements so their good deeds do not wash out or convert into sin.

Do not restrict this information among your self but forward among others so you can opportunity to have countless good deeds if any one follow your efforts.

Thanking You.

( Ashfaq Sharif )

I WANT to spread my golden sayings as much as I can spread to maximum human beings

Golden Quotes of Hazrat Imam Hassan A.S.

Following Three things destroy the peoples no matter belong to any sect, race or culture.

1) Jealousy

2) Feel Proud

3) Greedy

A person asked question from Hazrat Imam Hassan A.S. What is the meaning of KARAM. Than Imam replied “ giving to people who is not asking”.

If any one realized he got these bad habits than pray to God how to get rid of these elements so their good deeds do not wash out or convert into sin.

Do not restrict this information among your self but forward among others so you can opportunity to have countless good deeds if any one follow your efforts.

Thanking You.

( Ashfaq Sharif )

Hi Mr. Sharif,

Can I ask why do the Muslims practice sectarianism and division if the Koran forbids both?

A1977

-

• Banned
american have lisence to stay in this world forever that reason do not which or courage to face God judgement day, give me a single example in which any american still living the world he or she did not die?

Shiite Islam, as if Sunni Islam wasn't bad enough.

It would be more accurate if you said Muslim religious insanity.

Forum List

Back