Karaite Judaism & Noah, the Prophet

Anonymous1977

(NOT AFFILIATED WITH GROUP CALLED, "ANONYMOUS")
Nov 7, 2014
האי שלי
Hello or Shalom...:)

Is there a learned Karaite Jew in our ranks (USMB member ranks) who can discuss YHWH's covenant made for all men, made through Noah in Genesis?

Thank you for your help,
A1977

-

Hello or Shalom...:)

Is there a learned Karaite Jew in our ranks (USMB member ranks) who can discuss YHWH's covenant made for all men, made through Noah in Genesis?

Thank you for your help,
A1977

-

Number of sites where you can discuss that. God is bound by his covenant to the people as much as law.

Premise is his word is law. He is bound to man as much as the children of Noah, Abraham and Moses are bound to him

You might try
Karaite Korner

The Karaite Jews of America

or any of the other sites online

Number of sites where you can discuss that. God is bound by his covenant to the people as much as law.

Premise is his word is law. He is bound to man as much as the children of Noah, Abraham and Moses are bound to him

You might try
Karaite Korner

Thank you, Ma'am (or Sir) which you did not indicate when asked before :) .

For your knowledge and time that may be lost or suffered, please be advised that regretfully I will be putting you on ignore after this post. Hope that no offense is taken and that no harm is done.

Anonymous1977

You might try
Karaite Korner

Thank you, Ma'am (or Sir) which you did not indicate when asked before :) .

For your knowledge and time that may be lost or suffered, please be advised that regretfully I will be putting you on ignore after this post. Hope that no offense is taken and that no harm is done.

Anonymous1977

Me too.

If you don't want an answer, why ask the question?
There are a number of books if you seek a more precise answer or were looking for something different

If you want you can read Parashat Nowaḥ and Parashat Lekh Lekha

God is bound by his covenant to the people as much as law.

Why do you refer to Yahweh as "God?" And if Yahweh was all powerful how could he be bound?

Hello, Snouter. :)

Is this reply to me?

Just for the record, I am an Agnostic with no beliefs right now about a "God" (as my signature informs all.) :)

-

Last edited:

Forum List

Back