Gold Star mum levies charges of Treason against Sleepy Joe

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
The young man was killed on Biden's watch in Afghanistan, mom was crystal clear who was at fault, yet not a word by either Biden or his handlers.

Time for an investigation of Biden, this is a disgrace.

Biden isn't even going to attend the funerals of the young men whose deaths he is responsible for. What a coward.

The young man was killed on Biden's watch in Afghanistan, mom was crystal clear who was at fault, yet not a word by either Biden or his handlers.

Biden isn't even going to attend the funerals of the young men whose deaths he is responsible for. What a coward.

If I had a son that died as a result of that botched withdrawal and heard that Biden or Harris would attend the funeral as a gesture, I would hire private security to keep them out.

She was likely fucked in the head long before her son was killed. Most Trump supporters are.

There was nothing in the story to indicate that she supported the Trumpster at all.

BTW, its a disgrace how you are referring to Gold Star mums as "fucked in the head".

Laughing and pointing at that stuttering shit clown is becoming an international religion at this point.

I'm sorry this mother was so horribly affected by Josef Stolen and his pretend presidency . The stuttering fuck was trying to score political points and her son was killed as a result. It's infuriating.

She was likely fucked in the head long before her son was killed. Most Trump supporters are.
There was nothing in the story to indicate that she supported the Trumpster at all.

BTW, its a disgrace how you are referring to Gold Star mums as "fucked in the head".

No surprise here. Odamny is merely showing the sort of character that is entirely normal for its kind.

I expect every grieving mom experiences anger at those who sent their son/daughter in harm's way.

Forum List

Back