Gold Diggers

They speak english. The subtitles are german but they speak english. Watch it.

Ah, OK, thank you. I didn't use the speakers because on my side she is already sleeping and I'm trying not to make noise. I'll watch it again tomorrow then...

Hilarious! It seemed to be staged, but yes, some women are DEFINITELY gold diggers. Like the one in this video.

Not going to watch the video, but that is an evolutionary fact. Women are gold-diggers, and I guess you could say men are fertility-diggers.

Men are attracted to traits that signal health and fertility, an ability to bear and care for offspring.

Women are attracted to traits that signal an ability and willingness to provide for them and their offspring.

That's what natural selection does—it promotes the dominance of traits that help to insure that one passes one's genetic patterns on to future generations, including the above-described traits relating to what one looks for in a mate.

I would never date a gold digger ... I don't like beards.

prospector-1.jpg

Hilarious! It seemed to be staged, but yes, some women are DEFINITELY gold diggers. Like the one in this video.

Not going to watch the video, but that is an evolutionary fact. Women are gold-diggers, and I guess you could say men are fertility-diggers.

Men are attracted to traits that signal health and fertility, an ability to bear and care for offspring.

Women are attracted to traits that signal an ability and willingness to provide for them and their offspring.

That's what natural selection does—it promotes the dominance of traits that help to insure that one passes one's genetic patterns on to future generations, including the above-described traits relating to what one looks for in a mate.
Watch this video and give your opinions.

It's a video about a man picking up a prostitute, what's the big deal?

That's one approximation, yes.

I'd venture most women aren't prostitutes, so I don't see the point of this thread.

Watch this video and give your opinions.

That gotta be bullcrap! That dude would have been all over that. I mean look, He's trying hard to get her at first and then he don't want it? NO WAY.

How does Joan of Arc fit into that approximation? I was just curious.

The whole thing is fake. A real black dude will ask her to go and make it behind the trees in the park... come on..

Forum List

Back