Going mildly manic

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!
Where is the 'mentions' link? If there are no private messages to me, then I can't find my mentions. They apparently only show up when they are in a long list UNDER a current private message.

Halp?

If you use the USv1 skin, then you can look in your profile and next to visitor messages are tabs...click on mentions and it not only tells you who mentioned you, but provides a link to the thread. I've noticed that the USv2 skin does not link to the thread.

• Banned
If you use the USv1 skin, then you can look in your profile and next to visitor messages are tabs...click on mentions and it not only tells you who mentioned you, but provides a link to the thread. I've noticed that the USv2 skin does not link to the thread.

I'll have to look, thanks! I have whatever skin has large font.

Where is the 'mentions' link? If there are no private messages to me, then I can't find my mentions. They apparently only show up when they are in a long list UNDER a current private message.

Halp?

Send yourself a private message which you never open so that you can always access the mentions panel.

You can access the skin drop down from any page...scroll all the way to the bottom and it's on the far left.

• Banned

Halp?

Send yourself a private message which you never open so that you can always access the mentions panel.

I'd probably open it from habit. That's okay, I can always send another.

Go to your Welcome Page there is a Mentions Tab between Contact Info and Thread Tags. :):):)

Visitor Messages
About Me
Statistics
Friends
Contact Info
Mentions
Thread Tags
Quotes
[MENTION=31258]BDBoop[/MENTION]

Last edited:

Mine show USv2, but I have a tab for mentions in my profile (when I click on my username at top right).

Type [MENTION=31258]BDBoop[/MENTION]

I did a search on that, no joy.

Yesh . . . . nobody ever mentions me.
quote-there-is-only-one-thing-in-life-worse-than-being-talked-about-and-that-is-not-being-talked-about-oscar-wilde-198105.jpg

you can increase font on either skin...

push control and +

each + will bring up the size of the font...

:tongue:

you can increase font on either skin...

push control and +

each + will bring up the size of the font...

:tongue:

Yeah - I did that, too. :)

Forum List

Back