going back to where we were....

wimpy77

Jan 21, 2009
i have been reading internet and papers this week. and by the articles they would have you believe that we are basically back to where we were back in feburary and early march. i think the market is undergoing a correction because of going up too quickly, but if you read everything from the wsj and other things you would think we were heading for armaggedon again.

It's all media hype again. Best not to take too much of what any media publishes. Think for yourself, which is seems you have come to a good conclusion in spite of the media. The economy across the globe goes up and down, it's the nature of the beast.

stocks today weren't helped by the fact that uk got is AAA rating cut by the s&p and there is some fear that the us may in fact be next. but alot of people believe that the s&p doesn't have the guts to do it.

Hi Wimpy:

i have been reading internet and papers this week. and by the articles they would have you believe that we are basically back to where we were back in feburary and early march.

The U.S. Economy is getting worse and worse with every passing day. Eight reasons for the coming Economic Collapse are presented in this post (here). We have 2 million more unemployed Americans today than we had in February with 10,000 new foreclosures every day. The stock markets and commodities are on the rise, because people are running away from the crumbling U.S. dollar (story). A weaker dollar means you need ‘more of them’ to by anything, so the price of oil, gold, silver, etc. MUST GO UP; creating the 'illusion' of a recovery with higher prices. The stock market is NOT GOING UP, because of the fundamentals THAT ARE BROKEN, but because inflation is taking over at the same time that the deflationary housing market is talking home prices DOWN into the toilet.

i think the market is undergoing a correction because of going up too quickly, but if you read everything from the wsj and other things you would think we were heading for armaggedon again.

Again? The U.S. Economy collapsed last fall in the week of September 18 to September 23, 2008 when all of this ‘bailout stupidity’ began with Paulson and Bernanke (my thread) and their three page outline for transferring ‘bank debt’ onto the growing National Debt. Now our children have been robbed to bailout insurance companies (AIG debacle), automakers (GM and Chrysler going belly-up) and every dying company circling the drain towards ultimate destruction. The USA is still headed for the “Greatest Depression” (my post) predicted by people like Peter Schiff (video), Gerald Celente (his website = watch his 5-minute video) and . . .

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzK-qZzmnTE"]Jim Rogers on Financial Armageddon Part 1.[/ame]

Many people are predicting “Utter Financial Collapse And Martial Law” (WordPress.com), but you guys would rather listen to Loyal Bushie/Obama LIARS orchestrating the “Collapse” right before our eyes. My thread on how to “Surviving The Economic Collapse 2009” is here, because the crap is about to hit the proverbial fan . . .

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
When you consider that the USA has gone from the largest creditor nation in the world to the largest debtor nation in the world in the last thirty years, one really does have to wonder how anyone can imagine that we will solve this nation's economic woes while continuing to implement essantially the same foolish economic policies we're had for the last three decades.

I am not at all sure that China will necessarily be the economic powerhouse most of us expect it will be in this century.

But I am damned certain that if the USA doesn't create policies which encourage and foster industrialism in this nation, we are going to become a third world nation.

a third world nation hardly. we haven't had an industrial nation in over 25 years, but that's not to say we shouldn't be worried about our debt we sure better be.

Last edited:
Thank you for starting these threads, Wimpy. Because every time you do, Teral always posts one of his conspiracies!!! :lol:

The market went up too high, too fast, BUT I think we're hovering in the 8200 - 8600 for a little while longer until the market receives a fresh piece of good news. I'm still calling for DOW 10,000 in July.

Thank you for starting these threads, Wimpy. Because every time you do, Teral always posts one of his conspiracies!!! :lol:

The market went up too high, too fast, BUT I think we're hovering in the 8200 - 8600 for a little while longer until the market receives a fresh piece of good news. I'm still calling for DOW 10,000 in July.

i think that whole credit rating thing was a little overblown, it may happen eventually but not for a few years. 10 in july hmm not so sure we will need quite of alot of good news in june for that to happen and good 2Q numbers.

Hi David:

Thank you for starting these threads, Wimpy. Because every time you do, Terral always posts one of his conspiracies!!! :lol:

At the rate the U.S. Dollar is collapsing, your prediction might very well come true.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIZgfj7W_rE"]The US Dollar Collapse Starts Now![/ame]

With the value of the dollar going DOWN, then the cost of commodities must go UP.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eB77aNd9G3c&NR=1"]The Collapse Has Just Begun ...[/ame]

The value of the U.S. Dollar is being destroyed, so David must spend more dollars to buy the same stocks; even though the market fundamentals are BROKEN and the true stock value is going DOWN.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbMdlI4YzIc"]Peter Schiff May 22, 2009[/ame]

Jim Rogers also says to buy gold and and other commodities amid the U.S. Dollar collapse:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0-Pv_V9RLo&feature=related"]Jim Rogers - Collapse of 2009[/ame]

GL,

Terral

Last edited:

Forum List

Back