Godzilla v Kong

No freaking way. Kong won in 1963 the first time they went around. It just isn't right.

He decapitated a flying dragon looking thing and then drank it's green brain juice. He should have taken that lizard and killed him.

This always wins.
MHBQ[1].gif

Kong basically got his ass kicked. I'm shocked. How does that even happen? This is not ok.

Primate aggression vs a diet of radio active kelp and tai-chi. Kong just wasnt able to pace himself. I guess he had the same problem against the Mario Brothers.

No freaking way. Kong won in 1963 the first time they went around. It just isn't right.

He decapitated a flying dragon looking thing and then drank it's green brain juice. He should have taken that lizard and killed him.

sometimes there is no justice

The thing that always bothered me about the Kong vs. Godzilla movies? Is they changed the size of Kong to make these movies. Why? Do they think no one would notice?

Kong-Chained.jpg

king-kong.jpg

iu
iu

In the 1960's when I was a kid I would dream that Godzilla was looking in my window..
I wasn't born in the 60s.
I was chased by the sleestaks and dinosaurs and had to make it into the cave that was about 2 feet above my bed. They kept trying to grab my ankles to keep me from getting in there. That was total terror.

I wonder why there have been no Queen Kong or Goddesszilla Movies?

Forum List

Back