God's Judgment on America

Jesus preached forgiveness and said judgement was reserved for his father. Kershchins in the US though reverse that. They see themselves as the judges of all creation and they really aren't into forgiveness. Just as do the people in all the other religions. "My book says I can judge you, ignore you, kill you, not bake you a cake, laugh at you when you are without shelter, be disgusted at you when you have nothing to eat, call you all sorts of names when you haven't had a shower, dismiss your existence if you don't believe just as I do."

And I'm forgiven all the bad things I do to you because Jesus loves ME. ;)

Jesus preached forgiveness and said judgement was reserved for his father. Kershchins in the US though reverse that. They see themselves as the judges of all creation and they really aren't into forgiveness. Just as do the people in all the other religions. "My book says I can judge you, ignore you, kill you, not bake you a cake, laugh at you when you are without shelter, be disgusted at you when you have nothing to eat, call you all sorts of names when you haven't had a shower, dismiss your existence if you don't believe just as I do."

Wrong. You need to buy a KJV Holy Bible and read it.

Worse than the plagues of Egypt ... he sent us ...

6360976507718469111900551121_js-group-01-1600x900.jpg

Why does he hate us?
Are American Chick's really that FAT? I had forgotten!

What other bibles was the King James Bible derived from?

And I'm forgiven all the bad things I do to you because Jesus loves ME. ;)[/QUOTE

The 1611 was rejected because of the Freemason symbols which were added. The KJV Holy Bible is the official Holy Bible which is to be used. Buy one and read it.

The 1611 was rejected because of the Freemason symbols which were added. The KJV Holy Bible is the official Holy Bible which is to be used. Buy one and read it.

And I'm forgiven all the bad things I do to you because Jesus loves ME. ;)[/QUOTE

There were many others but you don't know of them. How about the Council of Nicea?

The Alexandrian text was corrupt from the beginning. The KJV Holy Bible isn't based on the Alexandrian text. Furthermore, Constantine was never a Christian. He only pretended to be one in order to hunt down the true Christians who had the Scriptures in their possession. Constantine was a sun god worshipper until his death. If you think I know nothing then you could not have read my thread on this subject. It's been covered already. The subject of this thread is the Judgment of God.

King James deliberately introduced mistranslations into his version of the Bible.

King James deliberately introduced mistranslations into his version of the Bible.
You are mistaken. The mistranslations are the newer translations including the Catholic bible which are based on the corrupted Alexandrian text. The KJV Holy Bible is not based on the corrupt Alexandrian text and is the most accurate Bible in existence which is why there are certain groups who are still trying to stop it from being published. The KJV Holy Bible is the most accurate - unchanged Holy Bible on earth today. When compared to the Isaiah scrolls this was proven beyond all doubt.

You are mistaken. The mistranslations are the newer translations including the Catholic bible which are based on the corrupted Alexandrian text. The KJV Holy Bible is not based on the corrupt Alexandrian text and is the most accurate Bible in existence which is why there are certain groups who are still trying to stop it from being published. The KJV Holy Bible is the most accurate - unchanged Holy Bible on earth today. When compared to the Isaiah scrolls this was proven beyond all doubt.
"Peace on Earth, good will to men" is a mistranslation, to reflect the Protestant doctrine that salvation isn't earned by good works.

The Doctrine of Jesus Christ according to Scripture is that salvation is not earned by good works. It is a gift. Your quarrel is with God and His Word, Blackrook. Not me. Not the Protestants. Your quarrel is with God and His Word.

The Doctrine of Jesus Christ according to Scripture is that salvation is not earned by good works. It is a gift. Your quarrel is with God and His Word, Blackrook. Not me. Not the Protestants. Your quarrel is with God and His Word.
The King James version isn't the Bible, it's a deliberate mistranslation by a wicked Protestant king and those who read it will read errors.

The King James version isn't the Bible, it's a deliberate mistranslation by a wicked Protestant king and those who read it will read errors.
I can see you must be having a difficult day. Why not post when you are feeling better? Slandering God's Word is not going to make your day any better. Go outside and take a walk. Thank God for your health and for your job and for your life and be grateful for what you have, Blackrook.

Forum List

Back