Godfather’s pizza doesn’t cut it

What's the name of the place that Donald Trump takes all of the also-ran candidates to? I hear it has awful pizza. I think it's in Times Square.

Hey....the guy can convince Americans to eat crappy pizza
He can convince Republicans to buy his crappy 9-9-9 plan

Guy has president written all over him

Cain took a large pizza change on life support weeks away from bankruptcy and in 14 months, through his guidance, they were back in the black and never looked back. Under his leadership (like Burger King in PA), he made the chain highly profitable. And he was able to have this success even with an inferior product!!!! This is even amazing proof of how capable he is. The guy is an economic genius!

If Cain was on Top Chef or running for lead chef at a restaurant then this would be a damaging story. However, he is running for President of the largest economy in the world. Running a large business profitably, even with an inferior products, is credentials for the job! Much more than a failed community organizer!

Never looked back? Yes, they have looked back. He got them profitable by cutting quality. Then people started to notice. Now they are closing restaurants all over the place, and there are only a handful of them left.

Typical Republican. You would love the ship all of our jobs over to China, so they can send back their inferior products.

Idiot.

Resorting to lying about Republicans.... you lose.

I have to say, I am shock that you lose... that hardly ever happens.

Oh wait.

Sorry, I was wrong. You often lose. :lol:

Sucker.

Cain took a large pizza change on life support weeks away from bankruptcy and in 14 months, through his guidance, they were back in the black and never looked back. Under his leadership (like Burger King in PA), he made the chain highly profitable. And he was able to have this success even with an inferior product!!!! This is even amazing proof of how capable he is. The guy is an economic genius!

If Cain was on Top Chef or running for lead chef at a restaurant then this would be a damaging story. However, he is running for President of the largest economy in the world. Running a large business profitably, even with an inferior products, is credentials for the job! Much more than a failed community organizer!

Never looked back? Yes, they have looked back. He got them profitable by cutting quality. Then people started to notice. Now they are closing restaurants all over the place, and there are only a handful of them left.

Typical Republican. You would love the ship all of our jobs over to China, so they can send back their inferior products.

Idiot.

Resorting to lying about Republicans.... you lose.

I have to say, I am shock that you lose... that hardly ever happens.

Oh wait.

Sorry, I was wrong. You often lose. :lol:

Sucker.

Because the fake writer says so? :lol:

Is it? He didn't increase market share..he used cheaper ingredients, according to the article.

Is that the way to build a prosperous company?

Yes dumbass, it is.

Out West we have "Little Ceasars." Fake cheese and cardboard crust. They make a fortune. A family with 14 Niños can eat for $10. Oh, it's crap, but it sells.

Correction: he has Republican nominee written all over him.

Sorry RW, gotta go with Synth on this one, because as batshit stupid and crazy as Cain is, there is NO WAY that he could win a general election.

No. Cain ISN'T able.
That's because the Northeast liberal elites know what good pizza is! :lol:

Hey..........used to be stationed in Newport RI and got to drop by NYC every now and again.......

Yep, good pizza in the NE. Some of which is even better than what they serve in Naples Italy (and yep, I've been many times).

Idiot.

Yep..typical Republican/"most" conservative plan. Take a shit and run.

That's what most Conservative CEO plans are, cut head count and quality, get the bonus and split.

Simple.

Agreed. I joined the Navy in July of 1982, and for a while, every time that I went back home to Great Falls, my Aunt Laurie and my 2 cousins would take me out to Godfather's Pizza, because it used to be my favorite.

Their quality started to go downhill around 1985 and by 1987, their pizza was crap.

Never went to Godfathers after that.

I think all the main stream pizza places like Dominoes, Pizza Hut and Papa Johns are garbage now, I used to love Papa Johns back in 2000 when I was in High School but I hate it now, its trash.

Dude. You need to come to New York..and go to a Mom and Pop's pizza shop. Trust me. You will swear off that crap in a New York minute.

Oh I believe you, I don't eat Pizza from commercial places anymore I just look for a small family owned restaurant, they are the only ones who make good pizza now. I heard New York and Chicago have the best Pizza outside of Italy itself.

Sorry RW, gotta go with Synth on this one, because as batshit stupid and crazy as Cain is, there is NO WAY that he could win a general election.

No. Cain ISN'T able.

Hey..........used to be stationed in Newport RI and got to drop by NYC every now and again.......

Yep, good pizza in the NE. Some of which is even better than what they serve in Naples Italy (and yep, I've been many times).

NYC stacks up to Italy really nicely.

The rest of the country..not so much.

No. Cain ISN'T able.

NAS Capademonte. I was there too. I did like the buffalo mozzarella there. Trouble with pizza in Naples is, learning the Italian word for anchovies and insisting the pizza should not have them!

I think all the main stream pizza places like Dominoes, Pizza Hut and Papa Johns are garbage now, I used to love Papa Johns back in 2000 when I was in High School but I hate it now, its trash.

Dude. You need to come to New York..and go to a Mom and Pop's pizza shop. Trust me. You will swear off that crap in a New York minute.

Oh I believe you, I don't eat Pizza from commercial places anymore I just look for a small family owned restaurant, they are the only ones who make good pizza now. I heard New York and Chicago have the best Pizza outside of Italy itself.

That's a true statement HG, and some of the pizza shops here in the US can actually rival some of those in Italy. Been all 3 places.

That's a true statement HG, and some of the pizza shops here in the US can actually rival some of those in Italy. Been all 3 places.

No kidding, I never tried Pizza in Italy but I did stop by Siganella Naval Air Station on my way to a deployment to Saudi Arabia, I assumed the Italians had the best Pizza because it is their thing.

Is it? He didn't increase market share..he used cheaper ingredients, according to the article.

Yes dumbass, it is.

Out West we have "Little Ceasars." Fake cheese and cardboard crust. They make a fortune. A family with 14 Niños can eat for $10. Oh, it's crap, but it sells.

Well okay..but it's sort of the Commie Chinese way to prosperity.

Thanks comrade! :clap2:

The thing about pizza in Naples is the ovens. All wood fired ovens there! And the cheese is fresh buffalo mozzarella. The sauce is very basic: tomatoes, a little olive oil, some garlic and basil. Oregano (a staple of pizza sauce seasoning) is Greek. The Italians use basil. Good luck finding pepperoni! Lots of seafood (clams, prawns, squid) but not the smoked Italian meats.

Look Shallow, we have a place called Lampost in my town. It has THE best pizza I've ever tasted, including those from Chicago and New York. Phenomenal sauce, excellent cheeses, fresh veggies, homemade sausage and pepperoni, crust is perfection. A large is about $35

I love it, but it ain't going to corner the market, it is flat out expensive. There isn't a fight to make the best gourmet pizza, the war is to make the CHEAPEST pizza. Pizza Hut, Dominoes and Little Ceasers are all trying to put out the lowest cost pie. Of course their crap, cheaper ingredients make crappy pizza, just like Pappa John said!

Yes dumbass, it is.

They have Little Caesars out here too, shit is garbage.

The thing about pizza in Naples is the ovens. All wood fired ovens there! And the cheese is fresh buffalo mozzarella. The sauce is very basic: tomatoes, a little olive oil, some garlic and basil. Oregano (a staple of pizza sauce seasoning) is Greek. The Italians use basil. Good luck finding pepperoni! Lots of seafood (clams, prawns, squid) but not the smoked Italian meats.

I heard Italy is the scene of alot of good Middle Eastern, Mediterranean and Greek places, I heard its easier to find one of those spots than an actual Italian place now over there.

Forum List

Back