God Will Not Be Mocked: How John Lennon killed the Beatles

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
One man's arrogance destroyed the band and got him killed.

John Lennon was wrong.

"Imagine there's no John Lennon. It's easy if you try...."

“Christianity will go,” he had said. “It will vanish and shrink. I needn’t argue about that; I know I’m right and I will be proved right. We’re more popular than Jesus now. I don’t know which will go first – rock & roll or Christianity. Jesus was all right, but his disciples were thick and ordinary. It’s them twisting it that ruins it for me.” -- John Lennon

One man's arrogance destroyed the band and got him killed.

John Lennon was wrong.

"Imagine there's no John Lennon. It's easy if you try...."

“Christianity will go,” he had said. “It will vanish and shrink. I needn’t argue about that; I know I’m right and I will be proved right. We’re more popular than Jesus now. I don’t know which will go first – rock & roll or Christianity. Jesus was all right, but his disciples were thick and ordinary. It’s them twisting it that ruins it for me.” -- John Lennon
Christianity is in accelerating decline all over the world except in the countries your dotard would call "shitholes"

2. Marilyn Monroe: Billy Graham visited Marilyn Monroe and told her "the spirit of God sent him to preach to her"

She told him, "I don't need your Jesus."

A week later she was found dead, overdose.

What reason on earth would the Mod god move this from religion to "conspiracy"?? Fuck you! What "conspiracy"???

3. Thomas Andrews:
Builder of the Titanic.

A reporter asked how safe the ship was.

He replied, "even God Himself couldn't sink the Titanic."

You know the outcome

THIS IS A RELIGION AND ETHICS THREAD YOU MORONS WHO LIKE TO DUMP EVERYTHING IN "CONSPIRACY"

Show me the "conspiracy" YOU abuse the Conspiracy Forum as a dumping ground for anything that makes you uncomfortable

con·spir·a·cy

/kənˈspirəsē/

a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful

Last edited:
Tancredo Neves
Presidential candidate (Brazil). Said if he got 500,000 votes, not even God could remove him from the presidency.

He got the votes.

But he became ill and died before he could take office

"True" Christianity is whatever you feel like it being. If the flock you chose or were born into is small, then either it's leaders are not capable enough salesmen to expand it, or what you believe sucks and nobody wants a part of it.
True Christianity is defined by Christ.

True Islam is defined by MudHamMud

Forum List

Back