God Save The Queen?

Blues Man

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2016
How can you people still insist that Biden is competent to be president? In CT Biden reaffirms his desire to violate our second amendment rights instead of going after criminals ans he ends his little speech saying, God Save the Queen, man"

WTF?

I don't think he remembers that the the Queen of England died.

But why is US president saying "God save the Queen" anyway?

He is apparently a bit weird anyway. Years ago he showed up at a local high school football practice out of the blue on a whim after spotting it going down the road. An adult who was there told me it was really cool for like the first 5 minutes because of the idea of the sitting VP just dropping in unannounced, but the reality of it got odd after that because Joe is, well, Joe.

How can you people still insist that Biden is competent to be president? In CT Biden reaffirms his desire to violate our second amendment rights instead of going after criminals ans he ends his little speech saying, God Save the Queen, man"

WTF?

Biden IS the “storm coming in.” He's left nothing but chaos, mayhem, and destruction in his wake. “God Save The Queen?” What the hell is he blathering about this time?

Imagine this: A guy gets fired from his job and gathers an ugly mob of goons to ransack his former workplace. Before he left his workplace he stole Top Secrets and revealed our military plans for the whole world to see. In some countries he would have faced a firing squad. I don`t think much of Biden but why doesn`t the GQP have a respectable candidate to run against him? Maybe George Santos, who claims to have buried 2 mothers or MTG could beat him. :abgg2q.jpg:

• Winner
Reactions: iku
Imagine this: A guy gets fired from his job and gathers an ugly mob of goons to ransack his former workplace. Before he left his workplace he stole Top Secrets and revealed our military plans for the whole world to see. In some countries he would have faced a firing squad. I don`t think much of Biden but why doesn`t the GQP have a respectable candidate to run against him? Maybe George Santos, who claims to have buried 2 mothers or MTG could beat him. :abgg2q.jpg:
At first, when you spoke of stealing Top Secret documents from the workplace, I thought you were speaking of Senator Biden or VP Biden since he's guilty of it. Should have known you were turning a blind eye to his "crimes."

Why don't you ask the GOP?

I am not and never have been a republican

At first, when you spoke of stealing Top Secret documents from the workplace, I thought you were speaking of Senator Biden or VP Biden since he's guilty of it. Should have known you were turning a blind eye to his "crimes."
Biden didn't steal anything. Trump stole the documents, showed them to people, refused to give them back. Now the Ex-President is going to face justice. Get this trial over with quickly! Time to move on and let the nation heal.

GOD save the Queen! I say it sometimes when I am going to eat fish and chips.

Biden didn't steal anything. Trump stole the documents, showed them to people, refused to give them back. Now the Ex-President is going to face justice. Get this trial over with quickly! Time to move on and let the nation heal.

The queen is dead. Senator Biden had ZERO right to any classified docs. But go ahead and ignore the double standard.

Did the classified documents just magically appear in Joe’s garage?

Just when you think that Ole Potatohead could not be more of an idiot than he already is he comes up with something as bazaar as that.

Dat boy ain't right in the head.

Pence, Biden and Trump took documents that they shouldn`t have taken. 2 of those 3 returned them when they were asked to do so. Which one of the 3 didn`t? Take your time here I know that it`s a tough question for MAGidiots.

Pence, Biden and Trump took documents that they shouldn't have taken. 2 of those 3 returned them when they were asked to do so. Which one of the 3 didn't? Take your time here I know that it`s a tough question for MAGidiots.
The answer is the Presidential Records Act. The 3rd one can keep personal records as proven in court by the Clinton "sock drawer" tapes case.

Pence, Biden and Trump took documents that they shouldn`t have taken. 2 of those 3 returned them when they were asked to do so. Which one of the 3 didn`t? Take your time here I know that it`s a tough question for MAGidiots.

Who asked they be returned?

Forum List

Back