God keeps providing miracles!

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
Boy, 2, Survives 30 Minutes Underwater - Yahoo!

Doctors said there was no way the child escaped disabilities although being brought back to life. Mother said he IS a little different from before his experience. He talks better!

How many times have we neglected to see the miracles that happen each day?

Just think of the gifts that came your way. Thank you, God.

lets hope cammpbell doesnt see this thread

i hate to be a naysayer but most likely he fell into cold water....which causes the body to shut down blood flow to the limbs and non vitals...maintaining a flow to the brain and it happens more often than people think....if you dive into cold cold water...head first you will pass out.....feet first you are good to go

move on jackson...nothing to see here but advancements in medical science

I'm glad the little boy is okay after being resuscitated. 30 minutes underwater is not good, generally speaking.

When I became disabled and unable to teach any longer, I became really depressed and my son wanted me to move four states away to live near him.

In the shape I was in, I couldn't keep the house up to sell it let alone be able to pack the house due to subsequent operations. I prayed for help and a path to follow.

I happened to be at Kinkos one day and a young man and woman wanted to bind some booklets he made for his class at the U. It would cost $100.00 the Kinkos employee said. But the young man didn't have the money.

I was standing behind him and told him I didn't live far and had a binder and equipment at home. They came over, I bound the books and they loved my house. They agreed to wait for my recovery and bought my home. They paid my asking price.

Yes, there are other stories as well, but this tells me Someone was listening. I am so very grateful. Coincidence? I don't think so.

jax...faith and peace are good thing....and you seem to have those things...

i may not believe the way you believe but i certainly respect the peace you have found in your faith

why are you disabled and what did you teach?

remember all questions may be ask...but not all questions will be answered

I had an opetration that removed a good part of my stomach and remade an opening to my intestines due to exacerbated bleeding ulcers and scare tissue. Then I was injured, four cervical vertebrae are fused together and I am unable to move my head to the sides.

I taught from 1st to eighth gtade and loved all of the grades. I spent the last 10 years teaching at risk 1st graders and then became a Consultant hiring and recommending firing for new teachers.

Loved the teaching part, but recommending firing was so very difficult. Worked with the teachers for a full year and some couldn't understand how to control a classroom. Sad indeed.

Thank you for the interest.

Boy, 2, Survives 30 Minutes Underwater - Yahoo!

Doctors said there was no way the child escaped disabilities although being brought back to life. Mother said he IS a little different from before his experience. He talks better!

How many times have we neglected to see the miracles that happen each day?

Just think of the gifts that came your way. Thank you, God.

Yeah....he's right there with Tim Tebow and the boys working miracles in the NFL and at the same time allowing nearly a billion people, mostly children to starve to death or suffer from mal nutrition. That poor son-of-a-bitch needs a management school so he can get his priorities straightened out

Prayer works and it doesn't matter who you're praying to. Miracles occur in many religious traditions. Phenomena that cannot be rationally explained occur.

Last edited:
When I became disabled and unable to teach any longer, I became really depressed and my son wanted me to move four states away to live near him.

In the shape I was in, I couldn't keep the house up to sell it let alone be able to pack the house due to subsequent operations. I prayed for help and a path to follow.

I happened to be at Kinkos one day and a young man and woman wanted to bind some booklets he made for his class at the U. It would cost $100.00 the Kinkos employee said. But the young man didn't have the money.

I was standing behind him and told him I didn't live far and had a binder and equipment at home. They came over, I bound the books and they loved my house. They agreed to wait for my recovery and bought my home. They paid my asking price.

Yes, there are other stories as well, but this tells me Someone was listening. I am so very grateful. Coincidence? I don't think so.

What we need comes to us. What we need to know is revealed to us in the perfect time / space sequence. That is ... if one believes. I do.

What we need comes to us. What we need to know is revealed to us in the perfect time / space sequence. That is ... if one believes. I do.

I'll tell you what I remember about prayer. My grandparents took me to church three times a week. On Wednesday evenings the prayer lists were a foot long. Every family either had a member of a friend who was dying of cancer or heart disease. There were no treatments for coronary conditions and the only thing they could do for cancer was surgery and over half the time the tumor metastici ed and the patient lived a year or so more. I saw more closed casket funerals back then, before 1950 than all like that combined since then. People prayed till they were blue in the face and their knees were bloody. Guess what....after hundreds of billions of prayers the ailing suffered and died anyway.

Now...with diet control, sophisticated electronic diagnostic systems, MRI's, CATScans, ultrasound, endoscopy, colonoscopy, annual checkups, stents, bypasses, pacemakers, stem cells, etc. the same patients live on to their eighties and sometimes nineties.

Either ol' Gawd wasn't even listening back then or he doesn't give a phiddler's phuck.

What I've just posted can be verified by the actuarial tables used by insurance companies. People used to get sick and die. Now they get sick and 500 companies make money off them for about twenty years and they die anyway.

Last edited:

I'll tell you what I remember about prayer. My grandparents took me to church three times a week. On Wednesday evenings the prayer lists were a foot long. Every family either had a member of a friend who was dying of cancer or heart disease. There were no treatments for coronary conditions and the only thing they could do for cancer was surgery and over half the time the tumor metastici ed and the patient lived a year or so more. I saw more closed casket funerals back then, before 1950 than all like that combined since then. People prayed till they were blue in the face and their knees were bloody. Guess what....after hundreds of billions of prayers the ailing suffered and died anyway.

Now...with diet control, sophisticated electronic diagnostic systems, MRI's, CATScans, ultrasound, endoscopy, colonoscopy, annual checkups, stents, bypasses, pacemakers, stem cells, etc. the same patients live on to their eighties and sometimes nineties.

Either ol' Gawd wasn't even listening back then or he doesn't give a phiddler's phuck.

What I've just posted can be verified by the actuarial tables used by insurance companies. People used to get sick and die. Now they get sick and 500 companies make money off them for about twenty years and they die anyway.

The scientists and doctors were given talents to find the cures. We can all believe what we want.

IMO, the "problem" with miracles is that people get superstitious about them.

Do you understand what the lack of oxygen to the brain causes ? It damages the brain,yes this is a miracle.

My brain was damaged by a blood clot that only stopped blood flow for a few seconds. It really messed my brain up and i will be on medication to slow the activity of my brain until i am gone. It messed up my nervous system ,balance and caused major anxiety.

Forum List

Back