god...HELP US

Doesn't that asshole Hagee know that Israel is bulldozing Christian homes to build its settlements in Jerusalem?

"The language of violence always presages violence. I watched it in war after war from Latin America to the Balkans. The impoverishment of a working class and the snuffing out of hope always produce angry mobs ready to kill and be killed."

Chris Hedges opens his March 29, 2010 Truthdig column titled "Is America 'Yearning for Fascism'" by comparing the war zones he's covered and what he sees in America's future to bad melodrama:

"I have seen this drama. I know each act. I know how it ends. I have heard it in other tongues in other lands.

"I recognize the same stock characters, the buffoons, charlatans and fools, the same confused crowds and the same impotent and despised liberal class that deserves the hatred it engenders."

I'm not sure Hagee doesn't qualify as buffoon, charlatan and fool with millions of people listening to him weekly.

"The language of violence always presages violence. I watched it in war after war from Latin America to the Balkans. The impoverishment of a working class and the snuffing out of hope always produce angry mobs ready to kill and be killed."

Chris Hedges opens his March 29, 2010 Truthdig column titled "Is America 'Yearning for Fascism'" by comparing the war zones he's covered and what he sees in America's future to bad melodrama:

"I have seen this drama. I know each act. I know how it ends. I have heard it in other tongues in other lands.

"I recognize the same stock characters, the buffoons, charlatans and fools, the same confused crowds and the same impotent and despised liberal class that deserves the hatred it engenders."

I'm not sure Hagee doesn't qualify as buffoon, charlatan and fool with millions of people listening to him weekly.

Doesn't he know that the Israel of today is a fake?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enTbBx622-8]YouTube - 85 sleepless Gaza Jerusalem.divx[/ame]

Last edited:
scary shit. zionism has been and will always be millions of times more dangerous than any muslim terrorists

Zionist propaganda certainly influences Americans to a much greater extent than Islamic fundamentalism could ever hope to.

If it's true there's a massive white underclass in the US "which now numbers some sixty million (and is) generally unable to read at a functional level, ... easily manipulated by corporate-political interests to vote against advances in health and education, and even more easily mustered in support of any proposed military conflict, aggressive or otherwise", their "Good Book" tells them God is on the side of Israel.

Funny how the "god" of Jews, Muslims, and Christians first shows his face as a bronze-age desert psychopath who hates queers, adultery, and women more than chattel slavery.

How helpful could that god ever become to free human beings?

Joe Bageant's "Redneck" Memoir

Forum List

Back