God gave the land that is now Israel to the Jewish people

They are squatters with no legal claim to the land.
Yes, Arabs are squatters, palestinian/Arabs came from Arabia. The Moslem religion, again from Arabia.

Prior to the Nation of Israel rising again, all the land belonged to Turkey.

Squatters have no rights. Only those who build a nation have rights to the land.

No, it's a bastardization of a Moon God cult and Judaeism.

What exactly do you think Judaism is? It's where christianity came from a few hundred years before Islamism split off from them both. The simple fact is the the muslims are an offshoot of the same religions. you think are so great, and only a few hundred years younger.

I did not change spelling, blame cell phones. You make yourself look like a big dummy with no help from me
You don't have to type the quoted text, it just shows up. The only way it got changed was you altering it.

Why?

What exactly do you think Judaism is? It's where christianity came from a few hundred years before Islamism split off from them both. The simple fact is the the muslims are an offshoot of the same religions. you think are so great, and only a few hundred years younger.
Why do you say, "the the?"

Islamism? No such word, idiot.

You asked me to police your grammar, and like I said you need no help from me to look dumb.

So why did you make up a word and use, the twice in a row?

Forum List

Back