God bless Lou Dobbs...

rtwngAvngr said:
Hello. This is USMB. Look around. This section of cyberspace is resplendent with my genius.
You are spending way too much time buying your own hype. Seriously. Few buy into your conspiracy/religious/anti-religious/GOP/Conservative/Neo-Nazi theories...

Kathianne said:
You are spending way too much time buying your own hype. Seriously. Few buy into your conspiracy/religious/anti-religious/GOP/Conservative/Neo-Nazi theories...

No hype here. Jews have a weird double standard about nation and race issues. Sorry the truth hurts you so.

rtwngAvngr said:
No hype here. Jews have a weird double standard about nation and race issues. Sorry the truth hurts you so.
I'm unhurt in the slightest. You however, to your soul.

Now theres Irony, a bush supporter calling someone else brainwashed.

rtwngAvngr said:
Do whatcha gotta do, brainwash. May I call you Brainwash?

Well... to get back to the article, I thought much of it was spot on.

This illegal alien problem, and how the politicians handle it, will no doubt greatly affect America. And from Bush on down, all the politicians are acting as though they could give a rats ass what the American people want. I for one can't wait until November. I expect lots of changes. Maybe then these sons a bitchin' politicians will remember how they got there, and who they're working for.

Forum List

Back