Go To Drudge Report Real Quick

And all those terror inspiring stories are from a time span of less than 12 hours!!!!!

God knows what horrors are in store for us as the day goes on! :laugh:

I'm confident you will keep us updated!

I will try. Here's the link: drudgereport.com

It's part of the holy trinity of right wing news outlets along with Fox News and opinion radio.
I like fox & talk radio is fun. Be it sports, local talk or national. I enjoy em.

The headline is about the Scotland vote. The rest will put any decent, upstanding republican in a state of stark raving terror! Grab your knees and fall into the fetal position cons!!!

Man your media is crazy.
hate & fear "sells" when it comes to our eXtreme rw brethren

And all those terror inspiring stories are from a time span of less than 12 hours!!!!!

It's part of the holy trinity of right wing news outlets along with Fox News and opinion radio.
I like fox & talk radio is fun. Be it sports, local talk or national. I enjoy em.
lol 'splains your behavior here :thup:

The Drudge Report is nothing more than links to web sites, roughly in equal numbers to Left and Right.

So, it would take an desperate left wing idiot of astronomical proportions to call The Drudge Report right wing.

The Drudge Report is nothing more than links to web sites, roughly in equal numbers to Left and Right.

So, it would take an desperate left wing idiot of astronomical proportions to call The Drudge Report right wing.

Hilarious post of the day right here folks! How about Rush? He talks about many things from different web sites. So he, clearly, is not biased either right?

Looks like Matty Drudge unhighlighted the super terrifying stories on his site!

I guess that's a good thing. Maybe his followers won't have to change their diapers as often.
Actually they thrive on this garbage and can't get enough.

It justifies and reinforces the delusional paranoia common to most on the reactionary right.
We could all just talk about Global Warming, black football players doing what they always have been doing (beating family members and girlfriends), talk about taking our guns, or just talk about Global Warming some more.

Hilarious post of the day right here folks! How about Rush? He talks about many things from different web sites. So he, clearly, is not biased either right?

OldSchool is obviously an Old Idiot who never ventured to go to School.

OldSchool is obviously an Old Idiot who never ventured to go to School.

Ya bro. We all know how middle of the aisle Matt Drudge is. And if you go to the comments of any article he links to you'll see perfectly reasoned conversation between people from all political leanings.

:rolleyes:

:lmao:

some of what Drudge puts out is true, some is bullshit. Kinda like huffington and kos and MSNBC and NY Times and Wash post.

they all do it. they all lie. its sad really.

some of what Drudge puts out is true, some is bullshit. Kinda like huffington and kos and MSNBC and NY Times and Wash post.

True but that's not the point of the OP. The point is that if I were a conservative the talking points I'd hear from my media sources on any given day would be enough to keep me barricaded in my house under the bed with my pants soaked in urine.

True but that's not the point of the OP. The point is that if I were a conservative the talking points I'd hear from my media sources on any given day would be enough to keep me barricaded in my house under the bed.

Pelosi said that civilization would be destroyed if the republicans took control of congress.

Its all political bullshit. only idiots take it seriously.

Pelosi said that civilization would be destroyed if the republicans took control of congress.

Its all political bullshit. only idiots take it seriously.

There are a couple hundred million idiots in this country.

More like 100 million, but who's counting? How else can the elections of obama, reid, pelosi, rangel, franken, and jackson-lee be explained?

Forum List

Back