Why are liberals so jealous of

Another question would be why do they want to change our country rather than restore it as we do?

Another question would be why do they want to change our country rather than restore it as we do?

the lefties want to destory look at everything they engage in, its "we ll tell u the right way to do it because u are doing it wrong" also "we ll also tell u how to eat and live because it s better for u" they also use "we are all in this together" which tells u they hate what this country stands for because they view everything as wrong and u have to do what they say.

They do not understand what they are unleashing unto themselves until they become victims of it. Prime example, see Juan Williams getting fired. Total liberal until he said the wrong thing, because u cannot have an opinion unless it agrees with the left.

people's money?

If they pay a lower percentage of their income tax than someone making 1/100th of what they do, I'm not jealous, I'm pissed off. If they make their money in companies that get no-bid contracts from the government, like Haliburton, I'm not jealous, I'm pissed off. If they make high risk decisions with someone elses money, and wind up collapsing the economy, I'm not jealous, I'm pissed off. If they make their money from trust funds, or daddy's good will, nice hit. Just don't pretend you're a self made man.

Don't confuse wanting to give the great unwashed a helping hand and more access to opportunity jealousy. The thing about the liberal mind that you'll never understand, is we support giving a helping hand to the people who are least likely to give us a ROI.

Last edited:

the lefties want to destory look at everything they engage in, its "we ll tell u the right way to do it because u are doing it wrong" also "we ll also tell u how to eat and live because it s better for u" they also use "we are all in this together" which tells u they hate what this country stands for because they view everything as wrong and u have to do what they say.

They do not understand what they are unleashing unto themselves until they become victims of it. Prime example, see Juan Williams getting fired. Total liberal until he said the wrong thing, because u cannot have an opinion unless it agrees with the left.

Can someone translate this in to english please. Thanks!

the lefties want to destory look at everything they engage in, its "we ll tell u the right way to do it because u are doing it wrong"

Can you give some examples of this?

they also use "we are all in this together" which tells u they hate what this country stands for because they view everything as wrong and u have to do what they say.

I'm pretty sure they use "we're all in this together because, well...Let's face it: We're all in this together. We call that civil society.

Can you give us some examples?

AFL-CIO: Avoiding Their Fair Share of Taxes
The top federal income tax rate for corporations, as for some individuals, is 35 percent. But while the top income tax rate is the same for individuals and corporations, corporations have been paying a lower share of our nation’s total taxes.

Senate Democratic Leader:
“When it comes to answering the legitimate questions the American people have about whether he avoided paying his fair share in taxes or why he opened a Swiss bank account, Romney has shut up."

Barack "You Didn't Build That" Obama: "[W]hat we then do is ask for the wealthy to pay a little bit more."

Last edited:
What a stupid thread, it makes no sense to me. Maybe that is my probelm. I don't care about Romeny's taxes and how much he paid. He did what ever the law required. I don't see many people of either side showing up and saying I made a lot of money and want to pay more taqxes. and while we are at it while congress told us to be patient and cut back while they fixed the economy, none of them offered to take a pay cut.

Can you give us some examples?

AFL-CIO:
Avoiding Their Fair Share of Taxes

Senate Democratic Leader:
“When it comes to answering the legitimate questions the American people have about whether he avoided paying his fair share in taxes or why he opened a Swiss bank account, Romney has shut up."

Barack "You Didn't Build That" Obama: "[W]hat we then do is ask for the wealthy to pay a little bit more."

Are those supposed to be examples of liberals being jealous of rich people? First, the quotes are all from..RICH people! So are you claiming some sort of self-jealousy thing?

Second, recommending that those with the greatest means pay the greatest share is not hate, it's an opinion about how our tax structure should work.

New Topics

Forum List

Back