GO GET THEM ALL GIRLS #2: Rep. Hastings says never told of $220K settlement for sex harassment! WOW!

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
Hastings says never told of $220K settlement for sex harassment claims against him
The U.S. Treasury Department settled a $220,000 sexual-harassment lawsuit on behalf of Congressman Alcee Hastings (D-Fla.) in 2014, according to

Roll Call.

But the South Florida lawmaker said he was never informed of any settlement.

“This matter was handled solely by the Senate Chief Counsel for Employment. At no time was I consulted, nor did I know until after the fact that such a settlement was made," said Hastings in a written statement to POLITICO Florida.

"I am outraged that any taxpayer dollars were needlessly paid to Ms. [Winsome] Packer," he said.
Hastings says never told of $220K settlement for sex harassment claims against him

:dunno: I'm now just at...:happy-1: on them all. If true. They all need to GO!

Alcee Hastings has been a Lucerfarian, a crook, a knave, a liar, and a fool for most of my life. I actually though his Master, Satan, had harvested him years ago.

Its been so long I'm not sure I remember correctly, but I recall that he got impeached from a Federal Judgeship---kicked off the bench from a lifetime appointment. You almost have to be an axe murderer to accomplish that.

So, he says he didn't even know!

I wouldn't believe that from a man who usually tells the Truth, and Alcee Hastings is a stranger to the Truth...hates it in fact...like a vampire hates the sunrise.

Forum List

Back