Go figure . Obama lies again.. Bergdahl Is ‘Physically Sound

Obama made the decision to break the law, to get him released. It's all on Obama and his supporters, quit trying to spread the blame.

So all those other people who said he was in bad health lied too? All of 'em? :lol: Come on make everyone laugh for a second :lol:

Obama cannot tell the truth, ever, he owns this and as a supporter, you do too. If one american is harmed by the freed terrorists you and Obama have blood on your hands. Quit playing the blame game. Obama lied and said he didn't have 30 days to inform congress, when he had six months to inform them.

Its a simple question bro.

Everyone who said Bergdahl was in bad health all of them lied?

So all those other people who said he was in bad health lied too? All of 'em? :lol: Come on make everyone laugh for a second :lol:

Obama cannot tell the truth, ever, he owns this and as a supporter, you do too. If one american is harmed by the freed terrorists you and Obama have blood on your hands. Quit playing the blame game. Obama lied and said he didn't have 30 days to inform congress, when he had six months to inform them.

They did not lie. They simply said he appeared to not be in good health.

The lie of Obama was not about whether or not he appeared to be in good health.

Obama's lie was that his health was so dire that they did not have the time to give congress 30 days notice in accordance with the law.

Apparently he made that decision back in December....6 months....180 days before he made the trade.

THAT was the lie

The way Obama talked and we had to act is because the guy was on his death bed. That has been proven to be a lie ..But you Obama butt kissers can care less because Obama could do ANYTHING and you would approve

Obama's lie was that his health was so dire that they did not have the time to give congress 30 days notice in accordance with the law.

Apparently he made that decision back in December....6 months....180 days before he made the trade.

THAT was the lie

So his health was great then? I mean if you're going to say Obama lied you got to show that Bergdahl health was really awesome. That would be a lie.

Saying "not that bad" isnt a lie...Maybe they shouldve gotten Bill Frist in there to diagnose him ala Terri Shiavo.

But so far you havent shown any lie...just saying he's better than expected doesnt mean his health was never bad.

Ahhh, but you know this already you little liar

THAT was the lie

So his health was great then? I mean if you're going to say Obama lied you got to show that Bergdahl health was really awesome. That would be a lie.

Saying "not that bad" isnt a lie...Maybe they shouldve gotten Bill Frist in there to diagnose him ala Terri Shiavo.

But so far you havent shown any lie...just saying he's better than expected doesnt mean his health was never bad.

huh? What?

Do you not read? Or is it strictly that you only cherry pick what you want?

Either way, re read my post and tell me again what I claimed the "lie" was.

Burt I doubt you will. Instead you will likely do what you do....Ask me some ridiculous question...and when I answer it you will ask me why I brought that up.

It is your MO. When you err, you divert.

Go ahead....re-read my post.

The way Obama talked and we had to act is because the guy was on his death bed. That has been proven to be a lie ..But you Obama butt kissers can care less because Obama could do ANYTHING and you would approve

No one is responsible for your assumptions but yourself

Saying one appears to be in very poor health can NEVER be a lie because it is based strictly on opinion.

The lie was when he said he did not have time to give congress 30 days notice because based on a video he saw, Bergdahl looked very ill.

But he saw that video in December.

So he had plenty of time to inform congress seeing as he did not arrange the trade until June.

His reason for not following the law was the lie. Not that the man was in bad health. The lie was saying he did not have time to inform congress.

He had 6 months.

THAT was the lie

huh? What?

Burt I doubt you will. Instead you will likely do what you do....Ask me some ridiculous question...and when I answer it you will ask me why I brought that up.

I get it Obama lied about him being in bad shape then because now he's not that bad.

Perfect circular bullshit

THAT was the lie

You're pathetic, Closed...

They're hiding Bergdahl away over in Germany because they don't want anyone to see how great his health actually is. There was never any health crisis. That was a lie told by the Obama Administration to excuse making the trade without notifying Congress. His health is good. There was no pressing need to make the trade other than some GENIUS in the Obama camp decided that it would be great PR at a time when they were getting savaged over the VA scandal!

THAT was the lie

Obama stated that he was in such bad health he couldn't wait 30 days. Aka he couldn't wait 30 days to divert from the va scandal. Obama should be on trial for treason.

huh? What?

I get it Obama lied about him being in bad shape then because now he's not that bad.

Just too deep for you.

You just don't want to address the truth. You simply try to make believe I am saying something I am not.

I am not.

I am saying the man lied when he said he had no time to inform congress.

He had 6 months and all he needed was 30 days.

Last edited:

THAT was the lie

You're pathetic, Closed...

They're hiding Bergdahl away over in Germany because they don't want anyone to see how great his health actually is. There was never any health crisis. That was a lie told by the Obama Administration to excuse making the trade without notifying Congress. His health is good. There was no pressing need to make the trade other than some GENIUS in the Obama camp decided that it would be great PR at a time when they were getting savaged over the VA scandal!

Actually, his health started to fail him due to an anti Muslim video. When they saw it, they started to beat him.

huh? What?

If he wouldn't last a month, like Obama stated he wouldn't of walked out of there. The bullshit is you and your constantly making excuses for Obama. He owns this one.

Forum List

Back