Gloria Allred going after Rush on slut remark.

Well, I'd love to see the 'damages' Fluke's and Allred's potential motion for suit cites.

Limbaugh ensured her hundreds of job offers when she finishes law school.

Contrary to damages, Megyn Kelly really framed the issue last night...

"Never once did I think of myself as a victim...."

Megyn Kelly reacts to Sandra Fluke - Yahoo! News
Yup. Me neither. I'm still waiting for this 'war on women' the left keeps talking about to actually start.

Well, I'd love to see the 'damages' Fluke's and Allred's potential motion for suit cites.

I got news for you. Gloria Allred operates by media intimidation. She has never tried a case in her life and has never been to court. As soon as it looks like she will be dragged into court, she develops differences with her client and drops the case. Gloria Allred "tries" her cases by photo op and television sound bytes. She never lets it get beyond that. Rush is the kind of guy who will file for a trial date immediately.

As a well known activist, Fluke was assured of a job with any one of a number of liberal organizations. I'll bet, though, that when she graduates law school, she enrolls in school again for some other degree. She is a professional/student activist. At 30, she's never worked beyong activism.

I don't believe under Florida law you need to prove damages in cases where someone does what Rush did.

Here's the letter Alred wrote:

Gloria Allred Calls To Consider Prosecuting Rush Limbaugh Under Florida Law | TPM Document Collection
Wow. I'm glad I don't live in Florida. If I call someone a whore I can go to jail.

Just wow.

I don't believe under Florida law you need to prove damages in cases where someone does what Rush did.

Gloria Allred Calls To Consider Prosecuting Rush Limbaugh Under Florida Law | TPM Document Collection
Wow. I'm glad I don't live in Florida. If I call someone a whore I can go to jail.

Just wow.

Rush should move to Texas
:cool:

Just wow.

Rush should move to Texas
:cool:
I guess last year when I muttered 'dyke whore' under my breath about the Miami airport TSA *ahem* 'woman' who even frisked me after I went through the full body scan, I risked jail.

Daily Kos: Rush goes Lady MacBeth scrubbing his transcripts

:lol::lol::lol::lol::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Is Rush still on parole from his drug abuse a few years ago? FUNNY!

379249674_attention_whore9343_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

Forum List

Back