Gloria Allred going after Rush on slut remark.

GloriaAllredGolfBall.jpg

Racist!

No, no...I mean sexist! Yeah, that's it.

:lmao:

It has to be published (which is why Rush is busily scrubbing his website), so calling someone names at the airport wouldn't qualify. But you have to wonder why someone would call an employee doing her job a dyke whore.

:cuckoo:

It has to be published (which is why Rush is busily scrubbing his website), so calling someone names at the airport wouldn't qualify. But you have to wonder why someone would call an employee doing her job a dyke whore.

Does the thought of loss of liberty ever occur to you?

I don't really see defaming people as a right.

Other than that, Florida is a red state and yes some of our laws are extremely regressive.

I admit it was stupid and wrong of me.

She was awful and I admittedly was dog tired from my trip.

I was traveling in leggings and a baggy sweatshirt and was bra-less underneath. She told me to remove my sweathshirt (I suppose because it was too baggy). I said I can't and started to approach her to explain why, rather than announce to the long line there that I wasn't wearing a bra.

She started yelling at me to take of my sweatshirt and to do it NOW!. So, I decided that the better part of valor was to suck the niceities up and actually announce to the 50 or so persons there that I had no bra on.

So, apparently that pissed her off even more.

She decided to fire up the full body scan machine. It hadn't been used since I started waiting in line, so they had to warm it up.

It was clear that this additional wait was punishment to me for actually having a valid excuse not to remove my sweatshirt.

Finally, after it was warmed up, I went through.

And, the agent decide that wasn't enough. Now, ALL I was wearing were leggings and a baggy sweatshirt. My flipflops were in a tray along with my watch and jewelry. That's it - just leggins and sweatshirt. So, the scan was more than an accurate representation of what was on my person.

Yet, that still wasn't enough of a power trip for the agent. She decided she needed to frisk me, too, in an effort to prove that she had balls, I guess, or that she really, really wanted some.

And, her frisk of me was more than obnoxious and violating. THAT is why I muttered what I did.

Other than that, Florida is a red state and yes some of our laws are extremely regressive.
Betcha her call results in little RESPONSE.

Who claimed that?

I gave you the reason for the discourse. In which you promptly avoided discussing liberty, Which is telling in itself.

Betcha her call results in little RESPONSE.
That would be my bet, too. I doubt the commonwealth attorney would pursue the charges.

Yeah. Good to know the anti-free speech laws in Florida, now.
No such laws & Allred should stay out of the "controversy".

Sure there are. Read the statute in Florida that Ravi posted.

Calling someone - not someone, even, specifically a woman - a whore can land you a year in jail. Anti-free speech.

Calling someone - not someone, even, specifically a woman - a whore can land you a year in jail. Anti-free speech.
How are defamation laws anti free speech?

How are defamation laws anti free speech?
Defamation laws are usually civil law.

This is criminal.

It's making speech - calling a woman a whore - a criminal act.

Glad I could clear that up for you.

Who claimed that?

I gave you the reason for the discourse. In which you promptly avoided discussing liberty, Which is telling in itself.

The loss of liberty I thought you were referring to was the liberty to publish that someone is a slut and a prostitute.

What liberty are you speaking of?

I was traveling in leggings and a baggy sweatshirt and was bra-less underneath. She told me to remove my sweathshirt (I suppose because it was too baggy). I said I can't and started to approach her to explain why, rather than announce to the long line there that I wasn't wearing a bra.

She started yelling at me to take of my sweatshirt and to do it NOW!. So, I decided that the better part of valor was to suck the niceities up and actually announce to the 50 or so persons there that I had no bra on.

She decided to fire up the full body scan machine. It hadn't been used since I started waiting in line, so they had to warm it up.

It was clear that this additional wait was punishment to me for actually having a valid excuse not to remove my sweatshirt.

And, the agent decide that wasn't enough. Now, ALL I was wearing were leggings and a baggy sweatshirt. My flipflops were in a tray along with my watch and jewelry. That's it - just leggins and sweatshirt. So, the scan was more than an accurate representation of what was on my person.

Yet, that still wasn't enough of a power trip for the agent. She decided she needed to frisk me, too, in an effort to prove that she had balls, I guess, or that she really, really wanted some.

And, her frisk of me was more than obnoxious and violating. THAT is why I muttered what I did.
That does suck. But your alternative to the scan would have been to take off your shirt and you would have promptly been arrested for indecent exposure. :lol:

That does suck. But your alternative to the scan would have been to take off your shirt and you would have promptly been arrested for indecent exposure. :lol:
Seriously indecent, too!

:eek:

:lol:

Forum List

Back