Globalists At The Apex Of Panic...

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
Looks like George Soros and his NWO Globalist gang are now on the run. Much of Western Europe is waking up. Nations want their independence and sovereignty back. The EU's power and bullying is waning. But there's still a long way to go. Soros and his gang are still firmly in control. But it looks like the tide may finally be turning.

Globalists are at the Apex of Panic on the Way to Putin-Trump Summit

There’s a reason to be optimistic as the two leaders of two Cold War superpower antagonists have their leaders displaying a certain level of mutual respect, and so is the case between both peoples in matters of global concern, in spite of the wild acoustics coming from the Old Mainstream Media.

Although we’ve been very skeptical about the current US administration about its rhetoric, the events on the ground suggest that advanced information were shared prior to the actual bombings in Syria, and the purely theatrical display of US military might in Afghanistan more than a year ago, which enabled the targets to prepare.

In those instances no major civilian casualties were reported. This explains why the Deep State media are still not satisfied with Trump’s militarist action, and they want him out before they lost their privileged social standing, as covert operators are systematically exposing their darker side for everyone to see...

Read More:
Globalists Are at the Apex of Panic - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com

https://geopolitics.co

Judging by the reaction of the US mainstream media, the world, as we know it, will end in July when Donald Trump meets Vladimir Putin in Helsinki. Pundits fear that Putin and Trump will strike a deal that will ruin the current world order.

But why do they think that a deal between the US president and the Russian leader is a bad thing? Why do they say that leaving Putin and Trump unsupervised in the same room is a “doomsday scenario”? Their reasons have nothing to do with American interests. The US media and its “expert community” is nothing more than an external marketing and PR department for the US military-industrial complex and peace is bad for its business...

Globalists Are at the Apex of Panic - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com

The burning question for me is why do you believe the NWO is a real thing and yet ignore the Trump family ties to it going back to the 1800s?

The burning question for me is why do you believe the NWO is a real thing and yet ignore the Trump family ties to it going back to the 1800s?

Whatever, you obviously didn't read the article. You're boring me now. You're dismissed. Bye.

The Deep state is a myth along the same lines as Santa Clause and the Tooth Fairy.

If you say so.

I do. But then again it seem you also think the NWO is a real thing, so there is not much help for you.

Again, if you say so.

Whatever, you obviously didn't read the article. You're boring me now. You're dismissed. Bye.

That is what I figured, run away to your cute little safe space and draw some rainbow pictures.

This board is just full of ballless frauds.

If you say so.

I do. But then again it seem you also think the NWO is a real thing, so there is not much help for you.

Again, if you say so.

That is what I figured, run away to your cute little safe space and draw some rainbow pictures.

Boring.

If you say so.

Again, if you say so.

So you do not believe there is entrenched non-elected power? What do you base this belief in? And I assume you believe government officials don't have a different set of laws than the average person? By the way, that wasn't a jab at the democrats, it is the whole system. Why does the left go to so much effort to say there is no corrupted power in Washington? To most people, it is obvious.

Again, if you say so.

So you do not believe there is entrenched non-elected power? What do you base this belief in? And I assume you believe government officials don't have a different set of laws than the average person? By the way, that wasn't a jab at the democrats, it is the whole system. Why does the left go to so much effort to say there is no corrupted power in Washington? To most people, it is obvious.

The EU itself, is not a Democratic institution. It's an Authoritarian Bully. But some nations are beginning to fight it. They want their sovereignty and independence back.

No, I do not think there is some entrenched non-elected power that has been pulling the strings of civilization for the last few hundred years. I base that on the total lack of any real evidence and on the absurdity of the whole idea. I have spent a good deal of time looking into the notion and found it to be lacking. The funny part is that if there is such a thing and the people that are told are a part of it, then the Trump family has ties to it going back to the 1800s and grandpa Trump and the JD Rockefeller. So, if there is such a thing then Trump is a part of it and he is being used as a sheep in wolves clothing to bring about their desires.

Lastly, I have yet to find anyone on this board further right than myself, so I cannot speak for what the left does. And yes, our current system is corrupt to the core, we have a faux-two party system in which the two parties have no major fundamental difference, they just use a few social wedge issues to make people think they are different. I have been watching this go on since the days of Reagan, and yes they have their own set of laws and nobody of importance ever gets in trouble. But not because of some hidden powers pulling strings, but because they have such a good thing going neither side is going to do anything to fuck it up.

The EU itself, is not a Democratic institution. It's an Authoritarian Bully. But some nations are beginning to fight it. They want their sovereignty and independence back.

And their currency....the Brits never gave up the Pound sterling and now they're glad they didn't.

Forum List

Back