Global Warmistas Wrong Again, East US gets record Cool Summer

And your evidence that this is true would be?

A search of your posts going back to 2010.

Right. This is important for your argument, particularly since I didn't join the forum until 2013.

I could search for your posts back to 1900, it wouldn't make a damned bit of difference to the search executed, dumbass.

Epic_Facepalm_by_RJTH-1-.jpg

But when radicals are arguing for the government to take over nearly every aspect of our lives in the name of controlling the 'carbon foot print' of each individual, I think a much higher standard of evidence is required than mere coinciding factors.

I think there is a definate possibility that our CO2 has or will affect the global climate. Taking small measures now will certainly be easier than drastic measures we may need to take if global warming continues (man-made or not).

The car I drive today uses much less gas than the one I first owned. I don't feel my lifestyle has been adversly affected. Encouraging the conserving of energy is a reasonable step. Switching from carbon power generation to nuclear power generation is a better long-term solution than extracting every last hydrocarbon.

Like health insurance, it is cheaper to buy it now when you're healthy rather than wait until you're diagnosed with cancer.

I don't think I agree with your definition of reasonable step, and I know I disagree with your use of 'small measures'.

Giving the Leviathon more power is no 'small measure'.

Are there any steps you'd take besides putting your head in the sand?

I think there is a definate possibility that our CO2 has or will affect the global climate. Taking small measures now will certainly be easier than drastic measures we may need to take if global warming continues (man-made or not).

The car I drive today uses much less gas than the one I first owned. I don't feel my lifestyle has been adversly affected. Encouraging the conserving of energy is a reasonable step. Switching from carbon power generation to nuclear power generation is a better long-term solution than extracting every last hydrocarbon.

Like health insurance, it is cheaper to buy it now when you're healthy rather than wait until you're diagnosed with cancer.

I don't think I agree with your definition of reasonable step, and I know I disagree with your use of 'small measures'.

Giving the Leviathon more power is no 'small measure'.

Are there any steps you'd take besides putting your head in the sand?

Acting on known facts is reasonable.

Acting because 'It might be too late if we wait for facts!' is hysteria.

Giving a tax break on fuel efficient cars makes sense from multiple perspectives. Banning all coal burning power plants is hysteria.

Forum List

Back