Global Warmistas Wrong Again, East US gets record Cool Summer

Lol, what makes one site a 'scientific' website as opposed to another if not the willingness of the nonscientific site's willingness to buck the scientific industry's establishment?

No, I prefer to get ALL the angles, and not just the establishment approved thought, thank you.

There are rules that science follows. Data must be published and peer-reviewed.

prinn-roulette-4a1.jpg

Follow the wheel...round and round...we're peer reviewing manmade global warming climate change climate disruption

Thanks, an excellent example of what you won't find on a science website.

Did you miss the "Global" part? Other parts of the Earth may have experienced heat waves (e.g., Australia) that made up for local coolings. Also, last year was pretty warm on the East Coast if I recall.

I think there are many natural climatic cycles overlain on top of each other. The image that stays in my mind is the global retreat of glaciers since they wouldn't be subject to short term cycles.

No, an anomaly of this magnitude over such a wide area cant be dismissed as a mere outlier, dude, and you should know that if you have had any statistics courses.

The Warmistas said this should be a very hot summer and we get the opposite.

So what do you call a theory that predicts EVERYTHING?

You call it bullshit.

And you gleefully dismiss what you call a "anomaly of this magnitude over such a wide area..."

I get that the science does not support what you want so you assume the science must be wrong. However, despite your insistence that the world acts in the manner most convenient for you, the planet is warming, the science clearly shows it is due to human activity and we are seeing the results of that warming more and more often. It is going to continue to get worse.

On the other side, we are going to do absolutely nothing about it. Oh... we'll argue, discuss plans, point fingers and all of the other things which are easy to do. But we won't actually do anything because that would require a combination of leadership and cooperation - two things we have in extremely short supply. So don't worry, you will be free to deny until you reach the point where you can start looking for people to blame.

Lol, what makes one site a 'scientific' website as opposed to another if not the willingness of the nonscientific site's willingness to buck the scientific industry's establishment?

No, I prefer to get ALL the angles, and not just the establishment approved thought, thank you.

But not till they have 'adjusted' it.

There are rules scientists are supposed to follow, true, but we have cases at East Anglia, New Zealand, Australia and Hansen at NASA and the NOAA where the RAW original unadjusted data has been withheld from the public deliberately because the mean old deniers are causing trouble, and so the normal peer review has been truncated.

So there is no complete and regular peer review with AGW data, and we have had country after country pull out of the Kyoto protocols, replace the AGW fanatics, revise their data to values the AGW don't like, etc...and STILL the Warmistas insist that there is this rock solid consensus among all scientists of every specialty that AGW is happening when the vast majority are simply agreeing that the Earth has been warming since the early 1800's which I agree is true as well.

But this is all water off a ducks back for the Warmistas. They are still right and the thermometer on your front porch is wrong.

But I have a question, if any of you Warmistas don't mind answering.

What has to happen before you will admit that "Global Warming" theory is wrong? I am not talking about mere climate change, THAT has ALWAYS happened. I am asking what has to happen for you to abandon the claim that the Earth is still heating due to human activity?

Global Warmistas Wrong Again, East US gets record Cool Summer

Why are we setting so many extreme records, dumbass?

Because we have only kept records for a couple of centuries and climate cycles have not had time to play through all their cycles yet. The Earth does not move in a steady state but has swings in temperature trends up and down all the time.

Eventually we get outliers that set new records.

We also have liars playing with the data that adjusts past temperatures down and current temperatures higher and this has an effect as well.

More Global Warming FAIL!

Temperatures failed to climb past the 60s F from the eastern part of the Dakotas, through Minnesota, northern Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan on Monday.
Minneapolis, home of the 2014 Major League Baseball All-Star Game, set a record low maximum temperature of 65 on Monday, breaking the old record of 68 set in 1884.
Autumnlike Chill to Expand From Midwest to South, East

AGW Warmistas were telling us how this was going to be a scorching hot summer due to el nino.

They called it totally 100% WRONG.

The Sun cycle analysts in Russia got it right, once again, we are heading into a cooling period.

Right so in your view, weather=climate.

Well to you AGW proponents weather = climate if it is getting hotter, but not if it is getting colder, so sort that out and then come back posting you silly animations, lol.

But it would be useful if a theory could PREDICT changes to observe. So far we have nothing predictive about AGW that it gets right. Temps have not gone up for the last twenty years, the weather the last 12 months are lower than predicted by a wide margin, and all Warmistas can do is say that 'everyone knows' the world is warming, un till you show it is getting cooler and then it is 'well that is just a temporary fluctuation.'

roflmao

So there is no complete and regular peer review with AGW data, and we have had country after country pull out of the Kyoto protocols, replace the AGW fanatics, revise their data to values the AGW don't like, etc...and STILL the Warmistas insist that there is this rock solid consensus among all scientists of every specialty that AGW is happening when the vast majority are simply agreeing that the Earth has been warming since the early 1800's which I agree is true as well.

But this is all water off a ducks back for the Warmistas. They are still right and the thermometer on your front porch is wrong.

What has to happen before you will admit that "Global Warming" theory is wrong? I am not talking about mere climate change, THAT has ALWAYS happened. I am asking what has to happen for you to abandon the claim that the Earth is still heating due to human activity?

Speaking only for myself, I have to say a much better understanding of the various climatic/solar/? cycles.

I have a question for you non-Warmistas (couldn't think of a term?) out there. What does it matter if the cause of global warming is natural or not? The effects would be exactly the same and even if human activity didn't cause the warming it seems reasonable that directed human activity could mitigate the warming. In fact we might just learn to adjust the thermostat to suit us best.

More Global Warming FAIL!

Autumnlike Chill to Expand From Midwest to South, East

AGW Warmistas were telling us how this was going to be a scorching hot summer due to el nino.

They called it totally 100% WRONG.

The Sun cycle analysts in Russia got it right, once again, we are heading into a cooling period.

Right so in your view, weather=climate.

Well to you AGW proponents weather = climate if it is getting hotter, but not if it is getting colder, so sort that out and then come back posting you silly animations, lol.

And your evidence that this is true would be?

Speaking only for myself, I have to say a much better understanding of the various climatic/solar/? cycles.

I have a question for you non-Warmistas (couldn't think of a term?) out there. What does it matter if the cause of global warming is natural or not? The effects would be exactly the same and even if human activity didn't cause the warming it seems reasonable that directed human activity could mitigate the warming. In fact we might just learn to adjust the thermostat to suit us best.

In terms of solely science it is an academic discussion, and I would say I am neutral though skeptical the man made element is all that influential compared to the sun's influence.

But when radicals are arguing for the government to take over nearly every aspect of our lives in the name of controlling the 'carbon foot print' of each individual, I think a much higher standard of evidence is required than mere coinciding factors.

But when radicals are arguing for the government to take over nearly every aspect of our lives in the name of controlling the 'carbon foot print' of each individual, I think a much higher standard of evidence is required than mere coinciding factors.

I think there is a definate possibility that our CO2 has or will affect the global climate. Taking small measures now will certainly be easier than drastic measures we may need to take if global warming continues (man-made or not).

The car I drive today uses much less gas than the one I first owned. I don't feel my lifestyle has been adversly affected. Encouraging the conserving of energy is a reasonable step. Switching from carbon power generation to nuclear power generation is a better long-term solution than extracting every last hydrocarbon.

Like health insurance, it is cheaper to buy it now when you're healthy rather than wait until you're diagnosed with cancer.

I think there is a definate possibility that our CO2 has or will affect the global climate. Taking small measures now will certainly be easier than drastic measures we may need to take if global warming continues (man-made or not).

The car I drive today uses much less gas than the one I first owned. I don't feel my lifestyle has been adversly affected. Encouraging the conserving of energy is a reasonable step. Switching from carbon power generation to nuclear power generation is a better long-term solution than extracting every last hydrocarbon.

Like health insurance, it is cheaper to buy it now when you're healthy rather than wait until you're diagnosed with cancer.

I don't think I agree with your definition of reasonable step, and I know I disagree with your use of 'small measures'.

Giving the Leviathon more power is no 'small measure'.

Forum List

Back