Global Warming. Kiss Your Ass Goodbye.

I just dont know. I cant see as many people on this ship than on the one i just posted. And where do you think the sterilized water comes from, the ocean burned cleaned by the boilers that use oil to heat up the water, into a vapor then distilled and sent through out the ship. Cant see that on the "sail boat". Oh bring tons of water on the last ship so it can go across the ocean?

1661039677281.png

I just dont know. I cant see as many people on this ship than on the one i just posted. And where do you think the sterilized water comes from, the ocean burned cleaned by the boilers that use oil to heat up the water, into a vapor then distilled and sent through out the ship. Cant see that on the "sail boat". Oh bring tons of water on the last ship so it can go across the ocean?

View attachment 685202
And if you look at the liner on the front of it had a helipad just incase someone got really sick(of stupid Democrats, but i repeat myself) and needs to be evacuated off, the only thing that will land on that sail boat is this, if there isnt any fuel used. Damn the Democrats are stupid shits...

1661039819357.png

View attachment 685202
Scurvy anyone?

can you post temp data going back 500,000 years? if not, then your data is meaningless. AGW is a hoax and a massive lie. The temp of planet earth has been cycling up and down for millions of years and will be cycling up and down millions of years after the last human is gone. WE are not causing it, cannot stop it, and cannot slow or reverse it. AGW is nothing that a plot to turn humans into compliant sheep and put all the money and power in the hands of the global elites who think they are better than the rest of us--------------fuck em!

The climate just cycles. The sun comes up everyday. We don't have to understand it, it's just something that just happens.

The climate just cycles. The sun comes up everyday. We don't have to understand it, it's just something that just happens.
Well, I understand how it works. The globe is spinning. Creates gravity, then it tilts and moves vertically in the tilt, depending on what pole you’re near gives two different angles for that sun to hit. Just saying

View attachment 670145

Cooling? You really think you have the data to indicate that this warming trend is at an end and that the Earth is going to cool from now on? You really are a fucking idiot.
Stomata calibrations are far more accurate than our "temp" record. why you ask? Because NOAA and others have adjusted that data sets more than 148 times in the last 15 years. They bear no resemblance to the actually observed data.

Stomata and CO2.png

This proxy alone destroys the AGW hypothesis.

Well, I understand how it works. The globe is spinning. Creates gravity, then it tilts and moves vertically in the tilt, depending on what pole you’re near gives two different angles for that sun to hit. Just saying
yes and humans have never had anything to do with the climate of our planet, and short of all out nuclear war, never will.

yes and humans have never had anything to do with the climate of our planet, and short of all out nuclear war, never will.
Why do you believe humans have never had anything to do with the Earth's climate? CO2 is the second most effective greenhouse gas and is responsible for a significant share of the almost 32C (57F) degrees of planetary warming. Humans are responsible for increasing the amount of that component in the atmosphere by over 42%. On what logical grounds do you believe that could have no effect on the climate?

Why do you believe humans have never had anything to do with the Earth's climate? CO2 is the second most effective greenhouse gas and is responsible for a significant share of the almost 32C (57F) degrees of planetary warming. Humans are responsible for increasing the amount of that component in the atmosphere by over 42%. On what logical grounds do you believe that could have no effect on the climate?
the amount of CO2 in the atmosphere today is the same as it was when we could first measure it. No plant life can survive without CO2. It is not a pollutant, without it there would be no life of any kind on earth. As to holding heat, water vapor is much more effective than CO2 at that but not one of you AGW cultists is calling for the elimination of water, are you?

the amount of CO2 in the atmosphere today is the same as it was when we could first measure it.

That is absolutely false. The technology to accurately and reproducibly measure atmospheric CO2 levels was developed in the 1950s by Dave Keeling of CalTech. Continuous monitoring was initiated in March of 1958. Those data look like this:
1661260274796.png

Historical levels can be measured in several manners: direct measurement from air bubbles trapped in ice cores go back 800,000 years, looking like this:
1661260552733.png

The Keeling Curve

Or back up to 66 million years from carbon isotopes in alkenones or boron isotopes in the shells of foraminifera (from phyto- and zoo-planktons, resp)

1661261924990.png

No plant life can survive without CO2. It is not a pollutant, without it there would be no life of any kind on earth.

Are you suggesting that plant life or life in general was at risk from the pre-Industrial CO2 levels? The Earth's atmosphere contained a very steady 280 ppm CO2 level from over 6,000 years ago till the late 1700s when it began to rise from human use of fossil fuels. And, no one is suggesting we should or even could lower it further. At the moment, the pressing need is to get it stop increasing.

As to holding heat, water vapor is much more effective than CO2 at that but not one of you AGW cultists is calling for the elimination of water, are you?

Can I suggest you do some reading on this topic before further demonstrations of your ignorance? Water vapor is the most effective of the greenhouse gases (H2O, CO2, methane, nitrous oxide and the synthetic polychlorinated fluorocarbons). Being number two on that list does not make CO2 irrelevant. And, of course, humans have caused a 42% increase in atmospheric levels of that compound. The warming from the increased CO2 leads to increased water vapor in the atmosphere which adds a positive feedback to the situation, making it even warmer. The effect of increased water vapor is a major component of the climate sensitivity values determined for CO2.

Really, do some more reading.

Last edited:
Are you suggesting that plant life or life in general was at risk from the pre-Industrial CO2 levels? The Earth's atmosphere contained a very steady 280 ppm CO2 level from over 6,000 years ago till the late 1700s when it began to rise from human use of fossil fuels. And, no one is suggesting we should or even could lower it further. At the moment, the pressing need is to get it stop increasing.
So crickster, was this ever a planet of ICE?

Do plants survive ICE?

Forum List

Back