Global warming biggest science scandal ever

Here's Kevin Cowtan debunking this latest denier fraud some more.

The deniers won't watch it, of course. Just as they do with all the data (see jc's constant whining about the experiments he's been shown many times), they choose to flat out deny the data exists if that data happens to contradict their religious beliefs. It's why they're called deniers.

The deniers won't watch it, of course. Just as they do with all the data (see jc's constant whining about the experiments he's been shown many times), they choose to flat out deny the data exists if that data happens to contradict their religious beliefs. It's why they're called deniers.

I'm not clear what this video has to do with the requested experiment that you have failed to produce. I listened to your video. It definitely states that data is recalibrated. I believe that is consistent to everything the skeptics have continued to say. So, why do they have to calibrate and how they are calibrated is not discussed. I don't care that the stations were moved, I don't care that an outlier station reads cooler than others. If there are five stations, I'd expect the average of the five stations. One could throw out the high and the low readings to determine average. but to adjust the outlier because it is different is ludicrous. It could be different for a very good reason. i.e., because it's in a river valley where temperatures are cooler than other areas outside the valley. I would like to see just the raw data going back 100 years. RAW DATA.

Then go look at the raw data. It's all online. Nobody is stopping you.

But as I keep pointing out, and as no denier will address, if one only looks at raw data, the current warming trend looks _bigger_. By correcting the data, scientists have made the warming trend look _smaller_. That makes the denier conspiracy theory look absurd.

rigging the data is ghey.

Like Ive been sayin' for years about these environmentalist k00ks..........they will lie, cheat, steal, swindle, fraud, misrepresent, stonewall, fake, manipulate, revise, amend............anything to ensure the established BS narrative remains. Been doing it since the early 90's.

The level of phony has been well documented in these pages.........the miles and miles of goofball predictions on everything from snow to tornado's ( and everything in between ) that never came to fruition..........but they immediately distance themselves from.

ghey

But it all comes down to who is winning. The AGW people are losing decisively.

How do we know?

Look at any Pew, Gallup or Rasmussen poll that ranks the concerns of the public. Global warming consistently ranks at the very bottom of a list of 20+ concerns ( usually dead last or 21 out of 22).

GALLUP 2014 >>> Americans Show Low Levels of Concern on Global Warming

Nobody cares...........

Last edited:

RECALIBRATED = MANIPULATED and not a credible reasoning as to why or how...

Then go look at the raw data. It's all online. Nobody is stopping you.

But as I keep pointing out, and as no denier will address, if one only looks at raw data, the current warming trend looks _bigger_. By correcting the data, scientists have made the warming trend look _smaller_. That makes the denier conspiracy theory look absurd.

You refuse to even attempt to refute the empirical evidence that I posted and now your drivel is just mindless blather.. Then you post up Cowtan who misleads by using the word recalibrate when he means fabricate.. Alarmist clap trap and blather...

Forum List

Back