Global War to Eradicate HIV/AIDS

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
We have the tools to eradicate HIV/AIDS. It is at out figure tips. I believe we need to help fight this war. The drugs that basically care the disease stop it from spreading.

Here is what we should do.
(1) Make it “free” to all HIV patients in US and require their regular use.
(2) Pass a federal law (to stop state stupidity like CA) making it a felony to have sexual relations without informing the other party. Make it mandatory for all STDs esp Herps.
(3) Along with EU, China, Canada, Russia and other rich countries make the drug cheap and plentiful to Africa, Latin America, India and other poor nations.
(4) Start the clean needle policy at cities across the country and world

I get it. Not our problem. Blah blah blah, but we can eradicate HIV and we should do it?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

We have the tools to eradicate HIV/AIDS. It is at out figure tips. I believe we need to help fight this war. The drugs that basically care the disease stop it from spreading.

(2) Pass a federal law (to stop state stupidity like CA) making it a felony to have sexual relations without informing the other party. Make it mandatory for all STDs esp Herps.
(3) Along with EU, China, Canada, Russia and other rich countries make the drug cheap and plentiful to Africa, Latin America, India and other poor nations.

I get it. Not our problem. Blah blah blah, but we can eradicate HIV and we should do it?

If you take all the homosexuals and put them on a very large island, soon there wont be hiv anymore. When people take their penis and put it up the poop shoot , you get HIV and I am supposed to feel sorry for you. Nope, just cant shed a tear for the queers...

HIV is literally the easiest disease to avoid.

Don't have premarital sex. Don't cheat on your spouse

Don't do drugs

Have a system that eliminates tainted blood from transfusions is pretty much the only thing an individual can't do on his or her own.

If our society simply observed the commandments of God, HIV and countless other STDs would be eliminated within less than a century

The gays could greatly decrease it if they were responsible enough to have a monogamous relationship with one HIV-negative boyfriend. But alas, so many are man-sluts who will fuck anything with a body temperature in the 90s.

If you take all the homosexuals and put them on a very large island, soon there wont be hiv anymore. When people take their penis and put it up the poop shoot , you get HIV and I am supposed to feel sorry for you. Nope, just cant shed a tear for the queers...

You do realize it is not 1985 anymore

You do realize that many heterosexual people who never went gay have HIV

HIV is literally the easiest disease to avoid.

Don't have premarital sex. Don't cheat on your spouse

Don't do drugs

Have a system that eliminates tainted blood from transfusions is pretty much the only thing an individual can't do on his or her own.

If our society simply observed the commandments of God, HIV and countless other STDs would be eliminated within less than a century

True for many. But many of us have children who will experiment. You hope they will be safe, but then again were you safe in your teens and 20s? Not always

The acronym AIDS stands for "acquired immune deficiency syndrome". What do lefties think the word "acquire" means? Webster says "acquire" means to "come into possession". How do you come into possession of a fatal disease transmitted by reckless sexual behavior? Blame the government?

The acronym AIDS stands for "acquired immune deficiency syndrome". What do lefties think the word "acquire" means? Webster says "acquire" means to "come into possession". How do you come into possession of a fatal disease transmitted by reckless sexual behavior? Blame the government?

Who is blaming the government? I am saying we have a chance to eradicate the disease, why wouldn’t we?!?!?

Forum List

Back