Global Themepark

Is the United states a surreptitious dystopia?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Possibly

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters

Adiodato

Rookie
Apr 2, 2015
I'm new the site, but not to the world. I've viewed this nation through jaded eyes for a decent time now, especially since graduating high school. I tire of bouncing ideas off of empty pages so I finally decided to reinvigorate myself through broadened interaction with a multitude of individuals who maintain a variety of ideals. In short, I'm bored so now I'm here.

I'm new the site, but not to the world. I've viewed this nation through jaded eyes for a decent time now, especially since graduating high school. I tire of bouncing ideas off of empty pages so I finally decided to reinvigorate myself through broadened interaction with a multitude of individuals who maintain a variety of ideals. In short, I'm bored so now I'm here.
Welcome. I hope you stick around. Plenty of member would love to chat with you about issues. I'm sure that you wont have any trouble getting responses to your posts and comments. I hope you enjoy your stay.

Welcome. I hope you stick around. Plenty of member would love to chat with you about issues. I'm sure that you wont have any trouble getting responses to your posts and comments. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Thanks! I certainly plan to. I've already dived in to a number of interesting conversations and debates. It's all quite stimulating...well, most of it, haha.

10007_zpsehjewvmw.gif

Welcome!

Thanks! I certainly plan to. I've already dived in to a number of interesting conversations and debates. It's all quite stimulating...well, most of it, haha.
GREAT !!! Just have some fun and engage in as many conversations as you can. I'm glad that you're enjoying it thus far. Take part as often as you can.

Forum List

Back