Global Investment in Wind and Solar Energy Is Outshining Fossil Fuels

The story on Burns, Oregon, is that the town had an immigran...
Hey, dumb fucker, you disagreed with my post yet you are not man enough nor smart enough to actually respond to the facts I presented. I am just here rubbing it in your face and pointing out to everyone else, that you cant actually support your opinion with facts.

1) all predictions of problems caused have not materialized. Zero proof that a warmer climate is bad.

2)global warming is caused by fluctuations of the sun. Zero proof CO2 causes warming. CO2 is falsely labeled a pollutant by the government. CO2 is needed for life, for plants.

3) Global warming is not proven. Fossil fuel burning can not be the problem when the solar and wind solution requires more fossil fuels to be burned.

4) our infrastructure is not the problem. And the solution you propose, burn fossil fuels to make solar and wind power, again is what you claim the problem.

Plus, I like the fact that, as a home owner, I can install solar and batteries, be independent of the grid if it goes down, and sell power to the grid most of the time.
Uh, you are 100% wrong here. If as a home owner you install your own solar and batteries, you can not sell electricity to the grid.

If you are tied into the scheme where the utility is forced to pay above market value for your electricity, when there is a black-out, your system is shut down, for safety reasons, and it will not power your house by design

and you claim to know all about green energy, the fact is you dont know your ass from a hole in the ground.

I made a funny on that, because that is exactly what we said of the Japanese cars when they first were brought over. Then came the 240Z. And then we noticed that they were lasting 200,000 to 250,000 miles, and just sipping at the gas as compared to Detroit steel. The real danger of the Chinese economy is that they may very well follow the Japanese path and out engineer us here in the West.
Now, if you put a blindfold on a person and sat them in a Japanese car, they would tell they're sat in a Japanese car because the switches and buttons work positively. Sit them on a Ford, it feels the switch or button is going to snap.

Unfortunately, Chinese products are cheap and junk.

Spoke to an engineer, they have to compete by quoting Chinese steel, because they wouldn't get the contract on British Steel. They won the contract, got the Chinese steel in and when they cut it, half melted ball bearings fell out. Quality of Chinese steel is poor, people are price driven and there's the old adage, "You get what you pay for". So when the skyscraper collapses, thank you Chinese steel.

Hey, dumb fucker, you disagreed with my post yet you are not man enough nor smart enough to actually respond to the facts I presented. I am just here rubbing it in your face and pointing out to everyone else, that you cant actually support your opinion with facts.

1) all predictions of problems caused have not materialized. Zero proof that a warmer climate is bad.

2)global warming is caused by fluctuations of the sun. Zero proof CO2 causes warming. CO2 is falsely labeled a pollutant by the government. CO2 is needed for life, for plants.

3) Global warming is not proven. Fossil fuel burning can not be the problem when the solar and wind solution requires more fossil fuels to be burned.

4) our infrastructure is not the problem. And the solution you propose, burn fossil fuels to make solar and wind power, again is what you claim the problem.
OK, I'm back **** for brains and here to debunk you EMPTY CLAIMS... AGAIN.

1. Problems have materialized in many places and many forms.
(I'm leaving out the more debatable more extreme weather cause by warmer air/water)
Sea Level issues already a problem in many places in the last few decades.
Miami Floods regularly now just on normal high tides.
Our Naval bases do too now.

2. PAST warming was caused, or at least started by the sun.
Not this Time.
Among the sober there is only GW and AGW, no cooling.
90-something percent of climate scientists and 100% of Intl Sci orgs say it is in good part human caused: AGW. (anthropogenic global warming).

How do we/they know? They have looked at past warming cycles and they were caused by the the earths orbital position/increased solar radiation/"forcing."
That is Not true of this one.

Usually that solar forcing sets loose the Greenhouse Gases (CO2, CH4, Water vapor, etc) which dramatically increases the warming. This time however solar radiation has not increased but the trapping effect of the GHG's we have pumped at an unprecedented rate/speed into the atmo has.
Co2 has increased from 280 PPM in 1850 to over 400PPM now: the Industrial Revolution. Most of it the last 70 yrs.
Sci guys have measured the radiation-in: (stable), and radiation-out: (partly but increasingly blocked from reflecting back into space at the precise spectral wavelengths of the GHGs.)

Also see my thread on this: containing the info above I encapsulated in part.

3/4. Fallacious attempt
Solar and other renewables still use Fossils fuels to produce them but as they become a higher percentage of power generation they will; reproduce themselves.

5. In summary you posts are Pieces of sh*t, just repeating trite and wrong RW talking points.
You're just a loudmouth MAGAt.
You aren't even debate material, but I graced your crap anyway.
Maybe you will finally start to post like you have a 3 digit IQ but I doubt it.

`

Last edited:
Its far more affordable than solar. The only thing that makes nuclear expensive are the constant legal obstacles that turds like you are always putting up.
You Stooopid little Troll.
You just put up combative one-liners.
Put up some meat!
Write a pargaraph.
You empty little set of Pom Poms.
SWAT!

`

France, June 2021: The price of electricity is 0.209 U.S. Dollar per kWh for households and 0.142 U.S. Dollar for businesses which includes all components of the electricity bill such as the cost of power, distribution and taxes. For comparison, the average price of electricity in the world for that period is 0.137 U.S. Dollar per kWh for households and 0.125 U.S. Dollar for businesses. We calculate several data points at various levels of electricity consumption for both households and businesses but on the chart we show only two data points. For households, the displayed number is calculated at the average annual level of household electricity consumption. For businesses, the displayed data point uses 1,000,000 kWh annual consumption.

Electricity prices for households, June 2021
(kWh, U.S. Dollar)

1641858814683.png

France, about 70% nuclear power,
Germany, about 13% (before they shut down half their nukes last week).

Which has cheaper electricity?

OK, I'm back **** for brains and here to debunk you EMPTY CLAIMS... AGAIN.

1. Problems have materialized in many places and many forms.
(I'm leaving out the more debatable more extreme weather cause by warmer air/water)
Sea Level issues already a problem in many places in the last few decades.
Miami Floods regularly now just on normal high tides.
Our Naval bases do too now.

You're just a loudmouth MAGAt.​

You aren't even debate material, but I graced your crap anyway.
Maybe you will finally start to post like you have a 3 digit IQ but I doubt it.
Let us see who can debate, who is the fool with a one digit IQ. We will start where you start, with Miami. If you can not substantiate your claims on Miami, it is obvious you know nothing outside a headline and your latest google search. Hence, if you can not provide any facts to counter what I present, which will be fact, you prove yourself the loud mouth unwittingly stupid fool.

Miami Floods? You do know much of Miami is a sand island, marsh, and everglades that has been filled in by man to make a city?

Miami Floods, you do know that Miami is sinking? Places that sink, will flood more.

Miami Floods, many of the streets are built below the mean high tide level. Of course they flood at high tides.

Southern Florida, which begins above Miami, is an Everglade, swamp, marshland, wetlands. Which has always flooded, from rain and storm surges from the ocean.

Highest point in all of florida is 345' above sea level

Miami, an island, built at sea level, is sinking, many streets built below the high tide mark, Miami has always flooded, has always suffered damage from the sea. Hurricanes and storm surges are the tales of hundreds of lost Spanish Galleons. To use Miami as evidence of your Climate Change Catastrophe is pure stupidity, despite the normal flooding , Miami stands relatively dry and a place people will inhabit, forever. Nobody is moving.

Let us see who can debate, who is the fool with a one digit IQ. We will start where you start, with Miami. If you can not substantiate your claims on Miami, it is obvious you know nothing outside a headline and your latest google search. Hence, if you can not provide any facts to counter what I present, which will be fact, you prove yourself the loud mouth unwittingly stupid fool.

Miami Floods? You do know much of Miami is a sand island, marsh, and everglades that has been filled in by man to make a city?

Miami Floods, you do know that Miami is sinking? Places that sink, will flood more.

Miami Floods, many of the streets are built below the mean high tide level. Of course they flood at high tides.

Southern Florida, which begins above Miami, is an Everglade, swamp, marshland, wetlands. Which has always flooded, from rain and storm surges from the ocean.

Miami, an island, built at sea level, is sinking, many streets built below the high tide mark, Miami has always flooded, has always suffered damage from the sea. Hurricanes and storm surges are the tales of hundreds of lost Spanish Galleons. To use Miami as evidence of your Climate Change Catastrophe is pure stupidity, despite the normal flooding , Miami stands relatively dry and a place people will inhabit, forever. Nobody is moving.

Uh, you are 100% wrong here. If as a home owner you install your own solar and batteries, you can not sell electricity to the grid.

If you are tied into the scheme where the utility is forced to pay above market value for your electricity, when there is a black-out, your system is shut down, for safety reasons, and it will not power your house by design

and you claim to know all about green energy, the fact is you dont know your ass from a hole in the ground.
LOL And you continue to post silly lies. Here are the facts concerning utilities and VPP's. Very encouraging, one can be both a consumer and producer.

LOL
You 'answered' HALF of Your numbers 1-4 that I answered with those numbers.
Miami Sea Level Of course, that's hardly the only place that it's a problem.
(see Old Rocks below on this well know and not singular problem. Many Citiies onj the East Coast are dealing wit it for it)

Second part of #1 I showed Our Military who acknowledges something that is already a problem and growing!

Then you WHIFFED on #2. How we know it's AGW and no the sun.
HUGE ISSUE
WHIFF-ARONI!

and you WHIFFED on my answer to your #3 and 4.

WHOA

Another ******* Wipe out.

You're TOTAL FRAUD, who just parrots RW talking points but knows and understands NOTHING.

`

Forum List

Back