Global cooling... this time?

Since the vast majority of what leftist ever say is propaganda and based on lies anyway, once the globalist scare mongering tactic of Global Warming is fully debunked, they'll simply change their tune and all their brain dead minions will jump right aboard the "Global Cooling, caused by America" hate train.

There is no end to their lies or their ignorance. Yet they want to Rule The World....like they did in Venezuela.

When will environmental scientists just admit everything they’re doing is Just a guess... lol

Thousands of penguin chicks starve in Antarctica
But it is global warming that is causing the increase in Arctic sea ice that is now causing penguin chicks to starve. You didn't get that message along with the other 100 things caused by GW.

The Top 100 Effects of Global Warming - Center for American Progress
Global Warming Wrecks All the Fun
Next thing you know, 33,000 liberal babies will be aborted a month because of global warming..

Oh look a thread full of people who struggled to pass 9th grade science are discussing climate science and the impact on the planet. Please tell us more.

"Yan Ropert-Coudert, senior penguin scientist at Dumont D'Urville research station, adjacent to the colony, said the region was impacted by environmental changes linked to the breakup of the Mertz glacier."

Hmm, now why would a glacier breakup?

Reading is fun.......

Oh look a thread full of people who struggled to pass 9th grade science are discussing climate science and the impact on the planet. Please tell us more.

Surely this ice fluctuation that harmed a penguin colony delegitimizes all of the scientific research done on climate change. Just like the congressman that brought a snowball into congress. I mean, snow? Obviously it's all bologna. These fine, high school educated Americans are clearly more qualified to talk about this issue than the scientists that have dedicated their lives to understanding it.

Last edited:
kinda goes for both sides, i do believe. i know i'm not "qualified" per se, but unless someone whips out a degree in this i'm just as qualified as most in here.

Says the poster who slept through the 2nd grade when the teacher was talking about ice ages and stuff.

kinda goes for both sides, i do believe. i know i'm not "qualified" per se, but unless someone whips out a degree in this i'm just as qualified as most in here.

Agreed. So why don't we listen to what the actual experts have to say then?

now you have to define "expert' in a manner that doesn't start off "this validates my emotional state".

now you have to define "expert' in a manner that doesn't start off "this validates my emotional state".

How about someone who went to school, studied something related to climate science and now works full time dedicated to the field. Sound good?

How about someone who went to school, studied something related to climate science and now works full time dedicated to the field. Sound good?
dunno.

do they agree with me? :)

*Global Warming----------When its too Hot; the fault of White Republicans.

*Climate Change----------When its too cold; causes Global Warming; also the fault of White Republicans.

dunno.

I'm sure some of them do.

dunno.

I'm sure some of them do.
you can go on forever with this. to me if the "liberals" were around when the continents were shifting they'd demand we stop them. in our own lifetime we've gone from a new ice age coming to we're all gonna fry. took the world billions of years to get into the shape we're in today - whatever it happens to be - yet in 50 years we can't decide which is gonna happen.

kinda running a fear factor gambit to me.

Forum List

Back