Glenn Beck

The Dems had all of Congress and the White House for almost two years and didn't deliver for the far left radicals.
Not to mention shooting people in the head for having a difference of opinion is unconstitutional.

Rather funny when Beck claims to be all about the constitution.

The Dems had all of Congress and the White House for almost two years and didn't deliver for the far left radicals.
Not to mention shooting people in the head for having a difference of opinion is unconstitutional.

He's not actually suggesting that the Democrats murder people. He's saying that, having not delivered on their promises to their radical element, that radical element may well carry out it's threatened armed unrest. IF that were to happen, then the real Democrats are gonna have to make a choice - whose side are they on.

What's pathetic about a good number of you people is that you've reduced the Tucson debate to several thousand posts which contribute nothing more than to say 'hey! what about the other guy!?'.

If your only defense of something is to point fingers at someone else and say hey he did it too,

you have NO defense, and are wasting your time.

I'm not saying the other guy does it.

I'm saying it doesn't mean a pile of crap that it's done.

The sheriff LIED his ass off in public, FOX and only FOX called him on his lies, but the left hit the ground running with it blaming the right, when they do it themselves.

you wanna throw the bullshit flag, make sure you make the proper call.

You just did it. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: fucking moron.

What's pathetic about a good number of you people is that you've reduced the Tucson debate to several thousand posts which contribute nothing more than to say 'hey! what about the other guy!?'.

If your only defense of something is to point fingers at someone else and say hey he did it too,

The sheriff LIED his ass off in public, FOX and only FOX called him on his lies, but the left hit the ground running with it blaming the right, when they do it themselves.

I never pay any attention to NY.... she rarely follows a thread very well.... this thread isn't about AZ..... and we've already disproved the crap about Beck. She needs to keep up.

Tucson Debate? What debate?

Some deranged lunatic who had an obsession with a congresswoman shot her in the head then shot into the crowd....the dude was nuts and since it was public knowledge he was unstable the person who sold him the gun and cleared his background check should both be fired and they should put this man (the shooter) in prison with the max punishment.

Tuscon Debate? There is nothing to debate about it.

lol, would 'discussion' make you happy? btw, there are plenty of gun nuts around here who would debate you on your last point, so you proved your own claim false all in one post. lol

He's not actually suggesting that the Democrats murder people. He's saying that, having not delivered on their promises to their radical element, that radical element may well carry out it's threatened armed unrest. IF that were to happen, then the real Democrats are gonna have to make a choice - whose side are they on.
:rolleyes:

The only large radical element threatening armed rebellion are on the right, no matter what Beck claims.

now you're just talking out your ass making shit up.

you actually answered that LOL. I dont think Ravi is being serious (at least I hope she hasn't been that duped)

Some deranged lunatic who had an obsession with a congresswoman shot her in the head then shot into the crowd....the dude was nuts and since it was public knowledge he was unstable the person who sold him the gun and cleared his background check should both be fired and they should put this man (the shooter) in prison with the max punishment.

lol, would 'discussion' make you happy? btw, there are plenty of gun nuts around here who would debate you on your last point, so you proved your own claim false all in one post. lol

How did I prove my claim false that the shooter did the shooting and those who were supposed to background check him failed to enforce the laws that are on the books?

Sorry if my position doesn't fit into the 2 sides the main stream media has presented for people to have.....I dont like to be confined by boxes ;).

Since you fail to see the facts as truth and are sticking with the lies, you're to fucking dumb to converse with.

But I will try one more time.

The only person at fault with the tucson debate is the sheriff. He lied to the public.
The only person responsible for the murders is the murderer.

you actually answered that LOL. I dont think Ravi is being serious (at least I hope she hasn't been that duped)
:confused:

Are you saying it is constitutional to shoot people in the head for a different opinion or that beck never claimed to be a constitutionalist?

Since you fail to see the facts as truth and are sticking with the lies, you're to fucking dumb to converse with.

But I will try one more time.

The only person at fault with the tucson debate is the sheriff. He lied to the public.
The only person responsible for the murders is the murderer.

That's retarded. But not out of character.

Are you saying it is constitutional to shoot people in the head for a different opinion or that beck never claimed to be a constitutionalist?

We have the right to bear arms.... the Constitution is silent on whether we have the right to use those arms. :eek: Shit! Don't tell Obama! :lol:

How did I prove my claim false that the shooter did the shooting and those who were supposed to background check him failed to enforce the laws that are on the books?

Sorry if my position doesn't fit into the 2 sides the main stream media has presented for people to have.....I dont like to be confined by boxes ;).

YOU SAID IT WASN'T DEBATABLE? Why make me yell at you? M14 shooter, poster here, said the other day that ANY criminal background checks on gun buyers is UNCONSTITUTIONAL. You don't think he'd DEBATE you on your position??

that's b/c most of you are liberals and not nuts.

but he did get HC through, and 2 HUGE spending bills

The only ppl more pissed about the HC bill than the far left is the far right.

For very different reasons.

Forcing people to buy a product is Unconstitutional to us.

The far left didn't get the public option. < that's going to be an economy killer

We have the right to bear arms.... the Constitution is silent on whether we have the right to use those arms. :eek: Shit! Don't tell Obama! :lol:

Wish I had bear arms.

I'd win every weight lifting contest on the planet.

Wish I had bear arms.

I'd win every weight lifting contest on the planet.

Michelle Obama loves the right to bear arms.

Forum List

Back