Glenn Beck

Here's the transcript. I have no idea what his overall message is because in my opinion he's a fraud.

'Glenn Beck': Party's Over for Democrats? - Glenn Beck - FOXNews.com

Ahhhh! Rational voices from the left! :eusa_angel:

So, in fact, Glen Beck has not encouraged anyone to shoot anyone in the head or anywhere else. This is helpful, however, I am not at all surprised that this as turned out to be another load of shit.

So just to be clear do you see anything wrong with this picture?

The media and the politician have all of this wrong. In every single walk of life — you want to know why TV doesn't reflect you? You want to know why Washington doesn't reflect you? Because they don't understand, from the radical revolutionaries to the Islamic extremists — and yes, DOJ, they do exist — to the Tea Party movements.

Just because you in Washington and you who are so out of touch with life in the media, just because you don't believe in anything doesn't mean nobody else does. We do. You know why you're confused by this show? It's because I believe in something. You don't.

Tea parties believe in small government. We believe in returning to the principles of our Founding Fathers. We respect them. We revere them. Shoot me in the head before I stop talking about the Founders. Shoot me in the head if you try to change our government.

I will stand against you and so will millions of others. We believe in something. You in the media and most in Washington don't. The radicals that you and Washington have co-opted and brought in wearing sheep's clothing — change the pose. You will get the ends.

You've been using them? They believe in communism. They believe and have called for a revolution. You're going to have to shoot them in the head. But warning, they may shoot you.

They are dangerous because they believe. Karl Marx is their George Washington. You will never change their mind. And if they feel you have lied to them — they're revolutionaries. Nancy Pelosi, those are the people you should be worried about.

Here is my advice when you're dealing with people who believe in something that strongly — you take them seriously. You listen to their words and you believe that they will follow up with what they say.

Didn't we learn that lesson from Usama bin Laden? I heard his warning in 1998. I said on the air at the time, listen to him. We didn't listen. We didn't listen to the revolutionaries in Germany, the revolutionaries in Russia or Venezuela or Cuba — no, no, no. They all have one thing in common. They have all called for revolution.

They want to overthrow our entire system of government, and their words say it. Why won't you believe it?

As you will learn on "Founding Fridays(sic)," this Friday, we're talking about James Madison. Here is what you will learn. The revolution of 1776 was a picnic compared to what the revolutionaries of today would like to do. It's not a lot of fun. Usually, millions of people die.

But I'm glad to see our politicians will co-opt those people so they can have power. Fundamental transformation. It's what America is going through right now. And the progressives, the Marxist revolutionary progressives are still not happy. I'm going to show you the beginning of that civil war inside the Democratic Party, next.

I can't even figure what he is trying to say, other than he wants someone to shoot him in the head, along with some other group. With his references to different groups and the overuse of the pronoun "they", it's hard to tell if he's talking about tea-partiers or congress-critters.

So, in fact, Glen Beck has not encouraged anyone to shoot anyone in the head or anywhere else. This is helpful, however, I am not at all surprised that this as turned out to be another load of shit.

The media and the politician have all of this wrong. In every single walk of life — you want to know why TV doesn't reflect you? You want to know why Washington doesn't reflect you? Because they don't understand, from the radical revolutionaries to the Islamic extremists — and yes, DOJ, they do exist — to the Tea Party movements.

Just because you in Washington and you who are so out of touch with life in the media, just because you don't believe in anything doesn't mean nobody else does. We do. You know why you're confused by this show? It's because I believe in something. You don't.

Tea parties believe in small government. We believe in returning to the principles of our Founding Fathers. We respect them. We revere them. Shoot me in the head before I stop talking about the Founders. Shoot me in the head if you try to change our government.

I will stand against you and so will millions of others. We believe in something. You in the media and most in Washington don't. The radicals that you and Washington have co-opted and brought in wearing sheep's clothing — change the pose. You will get the ends.

You've been using them? They believe in communism. They believe and have called for a revolution. You're going to have to shoot them in the head. But warning, they may shoot you.

They are dangerous because they believe. Karl Marx is their George Washington. You will never change their mind. And if they feel you have lied to them — they're revolutionaries. Nancy Pelosi, those are the people you should be worried about.

Here is my advice when you're dealing with people who believe in something that strongly — you take them seriously. You listen to their words and you believe that they will follow up with what they say.

Didn't we learn that lesson from Usama bin Laden? I heard his warning in 1998. I said on the air at the time, listen to him. We didn't listen. We didn't listen to the revolutionaries in Germany, the revolutionaries in Russia or Venezuela or Cuba — no, no, no. They all have one thing in common. They have all called for revolution.

They want to overthrow our entire system of government, and their words say it. Why won't you believe it?

As you will learn on "Founding Fridays(sic)," this Friday, we're talking about James Madison. Here is what you will learn. The revolution of 1776 was a picnic compared to what the revolutionaries of today would like to do. It's not a lot of fun. Usually, millions of people die.

But I'm glad to see our politicians will co-opt those people so they can have power. Fundamental transformation. It's what America is going through right now. And the progressives, the Marxist revolutionary progressives are still not happy. I'm going to show you the beginning of that civil war inside the Democratic Party, next.

I can't even figure what he is trying to say, other than he wants someone to shoot him in the head, along with some other group. With his references to different groups and the overuse of the pronoun "they", it's hard to tell if he's talking about tea-partiers or congress-critters.

He didn't say he wanted someone to shoot him in the head.... he said that's the only way he's gonna stop talking about the Founders. He's clearly a very passionate individual. I see nothing wrong with being passionate about your beliefs.

To me it sounds a lot like he is saying that in order to stop revolutionaries and people with uber strong beliefs like himself you are going to have to shoot them. He then goes on to name the Minority Leader a revolutionary looking to overthrow our system of government.

Or at least that's what I gleaned from it.

Last edited:

He didn't say he wanted someone to shoot him in the head.... he said that's the only way he's gonna stop talking about the Founders. He's clearly a very passionate individual. I see nothing wrong with being passionate about your beliefs.

Shoot me in the head before I stop talking about the Founders. Shoot me in the head if you try to change our government.

Beck and the other loonies are constantly saying that Obama and others are committing unconstitutional acts. Changing our government. Therefore, he wants to be shot in the head.

Who IS Beck telling his listeners that they'll have to "shoot in the head"?

Anybody actually hear that original broadcast?

To me it sounds a lot like he is saying that in order to stop revolutionaries and people with uber strong beliefs himself you are going to have to shoot them. He then goes on to name the Minority Leader a revolutionary looking to overthrow our system of government.

In the context of what he is talking about... he is saying to the Democrats.... 'you got into bed with these people - real, honest to God, revolutionaries.... and there will be a price to pay.... you made promises to them, and they are violent radicals.... they call for violence (and he's right, they do).... and, if it comes to it and you don't honor those promises... and they take up arms.... you're gonna have to pick a side and fight.'

If revolutionaries take up arms against you, you either surrender or fight. That's not rocket science, is it? The left have said as much about the TEA Parties. Where is the outrage about that? Nope, don't see any. See plenty of it when someone talks tough from the right though.

Last edited:
Who IS Beck telling his listeners that they'll have to "shoot in the head"?

Anybody actually hear that original broadcast?

Ravi and I have both provided the transcript. Read the damned thing.

For the benefit of the thread.... Beck wasn't telling his listeners that they'll have to shoot anyone in the head. He was telling the Democrats that they might have to do that.... to the revolutionary radicals within their own party.

Last edited:
In another thread a Liberal posted there is a voice recording of Glenn Beck telling people to shoot Progressives ( rather marxist progressives) in the head.

While I doubt he actually literally means for anyone to shoot people, it is over the top. It is direct and irresponsible. Of course having condemned it, my question is will the left condemn their spokesmen for similar speech and direct irrefutable lies about right wing politicians and performers?

I can think of several Liberal commentators and News programs that have directly attacked Palin and others with lies and misinformation and haven't quit as more facts come out that the Arizona shooter did not do the crime because of anything Palin said or believes.

We have posters right on this board that continue to claim Palin was somehow responsible for the Arizona shootings. Others that claim her rhetoric and map were over the line ( ignoring the fact that in 2004 and 2009 the same imagery was used by Liberals) and claiming she has some blame coming to her.

I already know the answer.

Who ever sent you that recording is full of crap.

It's a sound bite at the end of a story at best. Don't fall for that crap, Beck's a good guy and the left lies about him like a hobby.

To me it sounds a lot like he is saying that in order to stop revolutionaries and people with uber strong beliefs himself you are going to have to shoot them. He then goes on to name the Minority Leader a revolutionary looking to overthrow our system of government.

In the context of what he is talking about... he is saying to the Democrats.... 'you got into bed with these people - real, honest to God, revolutionaries.... and there will be a price to pay.... you made promises to them, and they are violent radicals.... they call for violence (and he's right, they do).... and, if it comes to it and you don't honor those promises... and they take up arms.... you're gonna have to pick a side and fight.'

If revolutionaries take up arms against you, you either surrender or fight. That's not rocket science, is it? The left have said as much about the TEA Parties. Where is the outrage about that? Nope, don't see any. See plenty of it when someone talks tough from the right though.

Who are the revolutionary radicals? Is Nancy Pelosi a revolutionary radical?

You're a liberal. Do you not know? Seriously? Beck named a few of them. You should not need me to spoon feed you, Art. If you're an informed liberal, you should know this shit.

Clue: He's not talking about the politicians - he's talking about the groups linked to the Democrats.

Do your homework.

I don't do that, RGS. I don't work in "what if" scenarios, it's a waste of time. There are too many variables and I can't see that it does any good.

I don't think Beck said it. Unless somebody proves that he did, I'm not going to make believe.

That is nothing more then a cop out. You are as bad as Article15.

Tissue?

Midol?

Lithium?

I'll take a light mist

Where is a link to said video? Its not in the OP

You're a liberal. Do you not know? Seriously? Beck named a few of them. You should not need me to spoon feed you, Art. If you're an informed liberal, you should know this shit.

Clue: He's not talking about the politicians - he's talking about the groups linked to the Democrats.

Do your homework.

So he doesn't believe that Nancy Pelosi is a Marxist revolutionary?

Do your homework.

Beck on Pelosi

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9KuFx2PZEc&feature=related[/ame]

I think beck doesn't agree with pelosi very much......it appears he thinks she is insane and dishonest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's the transcript. I have no idea what his overall message is because in my opinion he's a fraud.

'Glenn Beck': Party's Over for Democrats? - Glenn Beck - FOXNews.com

So are you ok with communism?

I underlined everything I agree with

Do your homework.

Beck on Pelosi

I think beck doesn't agree with pelosi very much......it appears he thinks she is insane and dishonest.

That doesn't really answer my question.

Beck on Pelosi

That doesn't really answer my question.

Well He has never said that she was a marxist revolutionary from my search results so the answer is No, Beck does not believe nancy pelosi is a marxist revolutionary. If someone provides evidence otherwise then I will change my answer.

She's supported by Code Pink.

You gonna tell me they aren't a bunch of over the top nutjobs?

So are you ok with communism?

I underlined everything I agree with

No, I am not "ok" with communism.

I have a problem with the House Minority leader being named a revolutionary in pretty much the same breath as him saying that in order to stop such people you have to shoot them in the head.

Forum List

Back