Glenn Beck

angry_greg_head_Explode-lg.gif

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrzRhIiLQ08"]YouTube - Glenn Beck Meltdown Song - Get Off My Phone You Little Pinhead[/ame]

Yea, I feel his pain. What with his collapsing viewing figures and and everything.....

Oh wait, that's not Beck. That's every single presenter on MSNBC. Oops, my bad.

Carry on Glenn, you da MAN!!

In his own words....

"When I see a 9/11 victim family on television, or whatever, I'm just like, 'Oh shut up' I'm so sick of them because they're always complaining." –"The Glenn Beck Program," Sept. 9, 2005 (Source)

"The only [Katrina victims] we're seeing on television are the scumbags." –"The Glenn Beck Program," Sept. 9, 2005 (Source)

"I think there is a handful of people who hate America. Unfortunately for them, a lot of them are losing their homes in a forest fire today." –on why people who lost their homes in forest fires in California had it coming, "The Glenn Beck Program," Oct. 22, 2007 (Source)

Glenn Beck Quotes - Top 10 Craziest Glenn Beck Quotes of All Time - About.com

In his own words....

"When I see a 9/11 victim family on television, or whatever, I'm just like, 'Oh shut up' I'm so sick of them because they're always complaining." –"The Glenn Beck Program," Sept. 9, 2005 (Source)

"The only [Katrina victims] we're seeing on television are the scumbags." –"The Glenn Beck Program," Sept. 9, 2005 (Source)

"I think there is a handful of people who hate America. Unfortunately for them, a lot of them are losing their homes in a forest fire today." –on why people who lost their homes in forest fires in California had it coming, "The Glenn Beck Program," Oct. 22, 2007 (Source)

Sometimes I wonder whether liberals actually capable of understanding context. It's fascinating to see how 'quotes' are taken out of context in order to score cheap (and really stupid) politcal points.

Glen Beck on 09/11 victims, the actual full quote....

When you are rioting for these tickets, or these ATM cards, the second thing that came to mind was -- and this is horrible to say, and I wonder if I'm alone in this -- you know it took me about a year to start hating the 9-11 victims' families? Took me about a year. And I had such compassion for them, and I really wanted to help them, and I was behind, you know, "Let's give them money, let's get this started." All of this stuff. And I really didn't -- of the 3,000 victims' families, I don't hate all of them. Probably about 10 of them. And when I see a 9-11 victim family on television, or whatever, I'm just like, "Oh shut up!" I'm so sick of them because they're always complaining. And we did our best for them. And, again, it's only about 10.

This has now become an urban legend to demonstrate that Glen hates the victims of 9/11. Anyone with half a brain (admittedly that excludes all the progressives and a few liberals) can clearly UNDERSTAND what he meant.

Same with your other quotes. These are about as credible as the 'quotes' from Rush implying he is a racist.... and we all know that those have been discredited time and again but still people use them without shame to make Rush look racist.

It's pathetic.

In his own words....

Sometimes I wonder whether liberals actually capable of understanding context. It's fascinating to see how 'quotes' are taken out of context in order to score cheap (and really stupid) politcal points.

When you are rioting for these tickets, or these ATM cards, the second thing that came to mind was -- and this is horrible to say, and I wonder if I'm alone in this -- you know it took me about a year to start hating the 9-11 victims' families? Took me about a year. And I had such compassion for them, and I really wanted to help them, and I was behind, you know, "Let's give them money, let's get this started." All of this stuff. And I really didn't -- of the 3,000 victims' families, I don't hate all of them. Probably about 10 of them. And when I see a 9-11 victim family on television, or whatever, I'm just like, "Oh shut up!" I'm so sick of them because they're always complaining. And we did our best for them. And, again, it's only about 10.

This has now become an urban legend to demonstrate that Glen hates the victims of 9/11. Anyone with half a brain (admittedly that excludes all the progressives and a few liberals) can clearly UNDERSTAND what he meant.

Same with your other quotes. These are about as credible as the 'quotes' from Rush implying he is a racist.... and we all know that those have been discredited time and again but still people use them without shame to make Rush look racist.

It's pathetic.

Rush is a racist. Remember his sayings on needing seperate buses. Dispute that sir.
Oh and anyone who takes anything Beck says seriously needs help. Get off my phone.

In his own words....

It's pathetic.

Rush is a racist. Remember his sayings on needing seperate buses. Dispute that sir.
Oh and anyone who takes anything Beck says seriously needs help. Get off my phone.

In your opinion, Rush is a racist. In my opinion, Obama is a racist. Difference is that I can link to video, in Obama's own voice and words, to back my opinion up. You have to link to some accusation about what Rush said.... and they have already been proven to be false.

I made no comment about whether I personally take Beck seriously, only that midcan is an idiot for taking quotes out of context.

Fool.

Clearly using absurdity and sarcasm to demonstrate how ridiculous you are is completely lost on you.

I understand EXACTLY what he meant.

He meant that he hates some, but not all, of the 9/11 victims families.

He hates them. That's EXACTLY what he means.

In his own words....

It's pathetic.

I keep hearing about all of these folks with only half a brain.

I think we need to conduct a poll and see what all of the people with only half a brain think about important issues. They seem to have more sense then all of these folks with a complete brain. Maybe it's because they use all of theirs'.

There seems to be a shitload of them that never access large quadrants of their gray matter...swallowing the bullshit Obama is feeding them without even bothering to think it through and they accept it as fact. Beck is constantly pointing out the facts and all they can do is talk about what a cry-baby he is....or make fun of his use of a blackboard to effectively illustrate his points.

This is an attempt to distract from the fact that Beck's ratings are through the roof. His TV show just registered higher ratings then anybody on cable....not just cable news...but everybody. There's a reason for this.

Last edited:
In his own words....

It's pathetic.

I keep hearing about all of these folks with only half a brain.

I think we need to conduct a poll and see what all of the people with only half a brain think about important issues. They seem to have more sense then all of these folks with a complete brain. Maybe it's because they use all of theirs'.

There seems to be a shitload of them that never access large quadrants of their gray matter...swallowing the bullshit Obama is feeding them without even bothering to think it through and they accept it as fact. Beck is constantly pointing out the facts and all they can do is talk about what a cry-baby he is....or make fun of his use of a blackboard to effectively illustrate his points.

This is an attempt to distract from the fact that Beck's ratings are through the roof. His TV show just registered higher ratings then anybody on cable....not just cable news...but everybody. There's a reason for this.

And of course none of these left wing dolts can dispute the facts that Beck presents, so they do the next best thing and call him names.

Forum List

Back