Glenn Beck Urges Listeners to Leave Churches That Preach Social Justice

sooo Nonelitist....how have the rich been taxed more than any other group for healthcare in the US?

By paying for the healthcare of those that don't pay. Some get free healthcare because they can't pay. Those costs are then paid by those of us that can pay in the form of higher premiums or healthcare costs.

And certainly, if the Dems have their way, the middle class and rich will be paying for the healthcare of those that then get it for free.

Simple enough to understand?

I am not familiar of Jesus requiring a fee for his healing... which by the way he doesn't do anymore... being that he isn't on earth and all.

that pansy little neg rep you gave me doesn't minimize the fact that having to admit that just illustrated how much this atheist just PWNED you, lion food.

now, go fuck yourself and enjoy some neg rep, you fucking laughable pharisee christian.

:rofl:

You are quite good at hurling insults... congratulations. Now how about addressing my question?

Nah... I didn't think you would do that. I am sure you will respond again with only insults.

I'm glad you pushed the point, you dumb son of a bitch. Jebus said, specifically, that the wealth of THIS world is not your reward for loving your fellow man. This is why he said, and I QUOTE

"Then Jesus said to his disciples, "I tell you the truth, it is hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. 24Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God."
Matthew 19:23-19:24 - PassageLookup - New International Version - BibleGateway.com

which directly follows, you fucking farcical bitch:

Jesus answered, "If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me."

Matthew 19 - PassageLookup - New International Version - BibleGateway.com

You see, joke, jebus wasn't interested in how much money your silly ass might have. Rather, were he here in front of you today, he'd tell you to GIVE IT ALL UP TO THE FUCKING POOR and focus on salvation through love... clearly, a facet of your faith that you laughably forgot all about.

now, aren't you glad you pressed that question, you silly fucking bitch?

sooo Nonelitist....how have the rich been taxed more than any other group for healthcare in the US?

By paying for the healthcare of those that don't pay. Some get free healthcare because they can't pay. Those costs are then paid by those of us that can pay in the form of higher premiums or healthcare costs.

And certainly, if the Dems have their way, the middle class and rich will be paying for the healthcare of those that then get it for free.

:rofl:

yea! surely jebus wouldn't want to PAY FOR HEALTH CARE! I mean, he ONLY roamed the fucking countryside HEALING MOTHERFUCKERS FOR FREE.

:lol:

enjoy this PWN moment brought to you by the Shogun of USMB, fool.

Man your so fucking stupid it hurts......first you say the rich pay for those who don't pay and then disprove your own statement in the next breath by saying that if the Democrats have their way it will be that way.

how many people don't have healthcare coverage at the moment in the US?

Man your so fucking stupid it hurts......first you say the rich pay for those who don't pay and then disprove your own statement in the next breath by saying that if the Democrats have their way it will be that way.

how many people don't have healthcare coverage at the moment in the US?

I for one don't have health insurance. I never have and I never will. It's called freedom.

fetus_health_care_reform.jpg

and what about the children?

Glenn Beck Urges Listeners to Leave Churches That Preach Social Justice -- Politics Daily

Is this guy for real? What a blow-hard. Giving people your opinion on what church to go to? This guy has no boundaries.

While Jesus is primarily brings a personal, individual slant on Christianity (abba, father) to say that group/social justice is not a part of New Testament theology is ridiculous.

James's lessons about widows and orphans speak volumes about this. Beck must be a convoluted hermeneutic to not see that these are responses in and to communities, not just individuals. Perhaps they are not the state, but they absolutely are not limited to individual responsibilities. We are called a Body, a Temple, a Vineyard, deeply connected to the Triune Love of Father, Son and Holy Spirit. One may not love in isolation.

He seems to be fixated on personal salvation,and while I can agree that we are to be judged (and saved) individually, there is much more to the work of God in the world than individual salvation.

Of course Beck is not the first (or last) to accuse those of us interested in the church’s mission of social justice of “temporal messianism,” but that is just not the case. I suffer no illusions of bringing to the Earth a messianic perfection to replace Heaven, but let us not forget that Christ taught us to pray that God’s will might be done ON EARTH as it is in Heaven. We are fallen and will not be perfect before we are in His presence, yet he has given to us the ministry of reconciliation, to reconcile the entire earth to Him, as His ambassadors. Christ adopted Isaiah’s prophetic purpose in Luke 4, and Paul and James reflected it.

This is the great idea of “already, but not yet,” living in the knowledge of Christ’s ultimate victory over death and sin but not yet experiencing it. Christ has done the work, the eschaton work, the salvific work for the world, yet we remain in a fallen world, fallen ourselves and awaiting the ultimate redemption. In this moment, He calls us His own ambassadors to reconcile the world to God. We live in a great tension of knowing of the perfection that will come, having faith in its imminence, by God, yet bearing the impossibility of its present moment while being called to participate with God in bringing it to bear.

We are not merely called to a spiritual hoping or spiritual transcendence. To do so leads either to a Gnostic nihilism or to a great rejection of God’s very creation, His incarnation. Jesus came in the flesh, calls us to participate with bread and wine and water, to live right now, right here, as His kingdom. We are called to a spiritual hope AND a physical manifestation of what He has prepared for us to do now. These are not works for our salvation, but works for His glory.

More definitive proof to me that many of the Fox gang are,in my opinion, 'blithering media entertainment nut jobs'. I stopped watching Fox months ago, but I am considering spot checks for amusement.

The guy,(Beck) truly, in my opinion, is losing it. To advocate those, whose personal choices are, to worship,praise or believe in a particular belief or profit or diety, be it Jesus,Muhammad,Buddha and many others is preposterous.

and what about the children?

That's why they make parents. To take care of the children. You stupid fuck!!

they make parents do they?:lol:

I was being flippant you stupid fuck. The fact is it's not the government role to take care of our children or to make sure they have healthcare.

How ironic that a dumbass Canadian concerns himself with America's healthcare. Perhaps you should talk with Shona Holmes from Waterdown, Ontario who said "If I had relied on my government for healthcare, I'd be dead.".

Beck would have been leading the stonings of people back in Jesus' time. Crucify Jesus for his social progressivism. Kill the lepers. Don't forgive the whores.

"I'm begging you, your right to religion and freedom to exercise religion and read all of the passages of the Bible as you want to read them and as your church wants to preach them... are going to come under the ropes in the next year. If it lasts that long it will be the next year. I beg you, look for the words 'social justice' or 'economic justice' on your church Web site. If you find it, run as fast as you can. Social justice and economic justice, they are code words. Now, am I advising people to leave their church? Yes."
-- Glenn Beck, who gets more popular as he gets more whacko, Link

"Did you hear that? Beck is begging you to run as fast as you can from any religious institution that embraces social justice. Flee now from churches that advocate for the welfare of the poor, the hungry, the sick, people enduring hardships and looking for answers. In other words, renounce any parish that practices the teachings of Jesus."
-- Mark, Link

That's why they make parents. To take care of the children. You stupid fuck!!

they make parents do they?:lol:

I was being flippant you stupid fuck. The fact is it's not the government role to take care of our children or to make sure they have healthcare.

How ironic that a dumbass Canadian concerns himself with America's healthcare. Perhaps you should talk with Shona Holmes from Waterdown, Ontario who said "If I had relied on my government for healthcare, I'd be dead.".

Sarah Palin Compares Herself To God?

Sarah Palin on writing on her hand: "If it was good enough for God, scribbling on the palm of his hand, it's good enough for me," Palin told a crowd in Canada. "She cited a line from the Bible as part of her remarks, which she said a supporter had sent her," the New York Daily News writes. "The passage, Isaiah 49:16, says, 'See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands.' 'I’m in good company,' Palin said."

who goes to Canada for their healthcare? -

palin-tell-twit.jpg

Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin -- who has gone to great lengths to hype the supposed dangers of a big government takeover of American health care -- admitted over the weekend that she used to get her treatment in Canada's single-payer system.

"We used to hustle over the border for health care we received in Canada," Palin said in her first Canadian appearance since stepping down as governor of Alaska. "And I think now, isn't that ironic?"

The irony, one guesses, is that Palin now views Canada's health care system as revolting: with its government-run administration and 'death-panel'-like rationing. Clearly, however, she and her family once found it more alluring than, at the very least, the coverage available in rural Alaska. Up to the age of six, Palin lived in a remote town near the closest Canadian city, Whitehorse.

Read more @ http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0..._n_490080.html

Forum List

Back