Glenn Beck University......wow

Head explodes? no...laughter towards the rubes, yes. Its amazing.....this drunk calls himself a clown and the righty's love him.

I love it really. Go Glenn, go.

Head explodes? no...laughter towards the rubes, yes. Its amazing.....this drunk calls himself a clown and the righty's love him.

I love it really. Go Glenn, go.

yeah whatever you say.
but he sure does live inside your alls heads.:lol:

Almost 5% of yours have AutoZona in it. Really creepy. Seriously. Oh and a little scary really.

Stalk much?

Link please, or you're just talking out of your ass again...

Stalk Glenn Beck much?

Ironically, your still here after I said you are stalking me. Creepy huh.

Theres a difference between mocking and stalking...

I mock you - you stalk Glenn Beck...

Glad to help you out...

Link please, or you're just talking out of your ass again...

Stalk Glenn Beck much?

Ironically, your still here after I said you are stalking me. Creepy huh.

Theres a difference between mocking and stalking...

I mock you - you stalk Glenn Beck...

Glad to help you out...

And yet you are still in here, talking to ME. I am not talking to ol Glenn.

Creepy.

Here is something you can do...then perhaps you will stop stalking me..creep....count how many times you have directed a post towards me.

A man crush seems to be the definition of the result if you ask me.

Dude, again, I am not gay. I dont go that route. Good luck out there.

Creepy.

Last edited:

Yep and Glenn Beck features David Barton on his "Beck University" videos who is IMHO one the best revolutionary war era story tellers around. I happen to like historians like Mr. Barton that read the original source material and then share it with the rest of us, how about you ?

Interesting...and you also think Angle is a great candidate. Question for you, do you agree with her...if a child is raped by her father, she should still have the child?

What a horrible person she is. No compassion for that child whatsoever...rape and incest and yet she still wants that child to go through 9 months of hell and have a constant reminder of being raped by her father.

She actually said this...the child should be born...lemon, lemonade my ass. A perfect example of loving the fetus, hating the child.

I wanted to watch your and other lefties heads explode.:lol:

Just wait until 8/28 at the feet of Lincoln in D.C. , the left wing " head explosion" should be video worthy ...........the progressive a-holes are already "protesting" the restoring honor rally, one wonders what do these people have against restoring honor ?

"We come in the Spirit of Martin, of Ghandi, of Jesus Holding, fast to the words with the power that frees us" -- Jeremy Hoop

Forum List

Back