Glenn Beck Tanks

I have...

I asked you for links to people here who want the economy to tank... I'm seriously interested to know whom you believe believes this...

You punted...

Want to try again?

I don't have a list anywhere. All I know is I see the behavior. I didn't punt.

Some people off the top of my head who I've seen seemingly take joy in bad numbers for the economy because it hurts Obama: PI, KMAN, Frank, Sinatra, Thomas, and Maple.

Some of those people may deny it. However, their actions in threads speak for themselves.

Dont know any con against taxes for infrastructure and defense. Not a one.
You see......taxes for that are what cons fight FOR......it is taxces for special interest payments and entitlement progrmas cons are against.

How do I know? I am one of them.

I used to chat with a libertarian on another board who thought cops should be privately paid for. Not with taxes.

That is a libertarian...not a conservative.
You DO know the differecne....no?

I posted cons/libs.
However many libbers are only embaressed republicans.

Nah...no fail on my part. You did not need to mention conservatives. I did however, to explain why people such as yourself accuse others of wanting to see the economy fail.

You really are that stupid? :eusa_eh:

You accuse me of going after Conservatives, despite the fact the only one who brought up Conservatives here was you. I'm accusing batshit insane people who you should want nothing to do with of wanting the economy fail. Not Conservatives. I'm friends with more than a few real Conservatives and Libertarians.

So, more fail on your part. Just stop while you're behind. Especially since your excuses will become old and tired rather quickly.

More sad BDS (Beck Derangement Syndrome). Man,Liberal Loons really are so messed up at this point. They seem to latch on to certain people and become weird & creepy stalkers. PDS (Palin Derangement Syndrome),BDS (Bush Derangement Syndrome),and now BDS (Beck Derangement Syndrome). These people just seem so out of touch and loony at this point. Someone once said that Liberalism is a Mental Disorder and now i'm beginning to agree. Weird stuff.

Last edited:
More sad BDS (Beck Derangement Syndrome). Man,Liberal Loons really are so messed up at this point. They seem to latch on to to certain people and become weird & creepy stalkers. PDS (Palin Derangement Syndrome),BDS (Bush Derangement Syndrome),and now BDS (Beck Derangement Syndrome). These people just seem so out of touch and loony at this point. Someone once said that Liberalism is a Mental Disorder and now i'm beginning to agree. Weird stuff.

So tell us how you feel about President Obama? Nancy Pelosi? Harry Reid? Keith Olbermann?

I have...

I asked you for links to people here who want the economy to tank... I'm seriously interested to know whom you believe believes this...

You punted...

Want to try again?

I don't have a list anywhere. All I know is I see the behavior. I didn't punt.

Some people off the top of my head who I've seen seemingly take joy in bad numbers for the economy because it hurts Obama: PI, KMAN, Frank, Sinatra, Thomas, and Maple.

Some of those people may deny it. However, their actions in threads speak for themselves.

Ah, so it's just your opinion...

None of them have actually said it...

Their "actions in threads" are just anti-0bama, not anti-economy...

There is a point where the Anti-Obama fervor becomes also Anti-Economy when you're rooting for it to fail in some fashion.

Nah...no fail on my part. You did not need to mention conservatives. I did however, to explain why people such as yourself accuse others of wanting to see the economy fail.

You really are that stupid? :eusa_eh:

You accuse me of going after Conservatives, despite the fact the only one who brought up Conservatives here was you. I'm accusing batshit insane people who you should want nothing to do with of wanting the economy fail. Not Conservatives. I'm friends with more than a few real Conservatives and Libertarians.

So, more fail on your part. Just stop while you're behind. Especially since your excuses will become old and tired rather quickly.

I accused you of going after conservatives?
Huh?
What are you drinking?

Yea it is pretty hilarious watching the Hopey Changey Kooks accusing others of being "Negative" and hoping for failure. These are the same hateful kooks who preached Gloom & Doom 24/7 for all of the previous eight years. My God these kooks used to even whine incessantly about 4% Unemployment and Record High Stock Markets. Now they're out there jumping for joy cheerleading for 10% Unemployment and Massive Debt. Oh how we all now long for those "awful" Bush days of 4% Unemployment and Record High Stock Markets. These Hopey Changey Kooks have no credibility at all. Just more sad disingenuous hypocrisy on their part.

Yea it is pretty hilarious watching the Hopey Changey Kooks accusing others of being "Negative" and hoping for failure. These are the same hateful kooks who preached Gloom & Doom 24/7 for all of the previous eight years. My God these kooks used to even whine incessantly about 4% Unemployment and Record High Stock Markets. Now they're out there jumping for joy cheerleading for 10% Unemployment and Massive Debt. Oh how we all now long for those "awful" Bush days of 4% Unemployment and Record High Stock Markets. These Hopey Changey Kooks have no credibility at all. Just more sad disingenuous hypocrisy on their part.

Lot of text that really said nothing.

There is a point where the Anti-Obama fervor becomes also Anti-Economy when you're rooting for it to fail in some fashion.

Many are simply rooting for this administration to realize that we can not spend are way out of a recession...and we want them to see that sooner than later....so the sooner they see the bad numbers, the better off we are.

However, they are so busy spinning the bad numbers, they do not realize how bad they really are.

Maybe, but I've seen nobody rooting for the economy to fail...

Don't confuse rooting for failure of healthcare legislation and other stupid legislation/taxation with rooting for the economy to fail...

You must not have read it...

Ask for help with the big words next time...

Maybe, but I've seen nobody rooting for the economy to fail...

Don't confuse rooting for failure of healthcare legislation and other stupid legislation/taxation with rooting for the economy to fail...

exactly....this is just another false myth perpetuated by the far left because they can't debate the issues on the merits....they can't seem to handle that if someone has a different opinion than them on how to fix the economy, that it isn't them rooting for the the economy to fail, it is simply just a different opinion.....this kind of thinking by the far left is exactly why people call obama the messiah, as if by just disagreeing with the man you are necessarily wrong and want american to fail....he ain't god people

Whereas you keep your ability to say nothing to a sentence or two. Just imagine how much more fucking stupid you'd look if you actually thought in paragraphs!

Seriously,i used to laugh at these Loons when they were constantly whining about how "awful" Bush's 4% Unemployment and Record High Stock Markets were. Now look at them trying to spin their leader's miserable failures. Man,i'll take Bush's 4% Unemployment and Record High Stock markets over what i'm seeing now. So don't buy into their feigned outrage over "Negativity" and "Hoping for failure" B.S. These Hopey Changey kooks thoroughly mastered the Art of Negativity and preaching Gloom & Doom the previous eight years. They really don't have any credibility. They are simply full of Chit.

More sad BDS (Beck Derangement Syndrome). Man,Liberal Loons really are so messed up at this point. They seem to latch on to certain people and become weird & creepy stalkers. PDS (Palin Derangement Syndrome),BDS (Bush Derangement Syndrome),and now BDS (Beck Derangement Syndrome). These people just seem so out of touch and loony at this point. Someone once said that Liberalism is a Mental Disorder and now i'm beginning to agree. Weird stuff.

Instead of posting something useless and silly, why don't you defend Palin and Beck and spout their virtues and worthiness?? Is it that you really don't know anything about them??

Seriously,i used to laugh at these Loons when they were constantly whining about how "awful" Bush's 4% Unemployment and Record High Stock Markets were. Now look at them trying to spin their leader's miserable failures. Man,i'll take Bush's 4% Unemployment and Record High Stock markets over what i'm seeing now. So don't buy into their feigned outrage over "Negativity" and "Hoping for failure" B.S. These Hopey Changey kooks thoroughly mastered the Art of Negativity and preaching Gloom & Doom the previous eight years. They really don't have any credibility. They are simply full of Chit.

Really? That stuff only lasted a little while (he inherited it from Clinton), and 1 year after the war, it was all smoke and mirrors because the market was artificially inflated.

Remember when the Mad Money dude said that Bear Stearns was going strong and that the caller should buy stock?

A week later, the stock was worthless, which led to the meltdown of Wall St., and damn near took down the world economies.

That's because the idiot known as Bush Jr. took out all the safety valves.

As far as "negative people"? I've noticed something over the years........the more conservative someone is, the less they find humorous, because they are busy trying to regulate everything.

Nope............conservatives are more unhappy than liberals, because freedom is much more enjoyable than restrictions.

And yes........everyone has the right to do whatever they want to do.

Hopey Changey kooks whining about "Negativity" and "Hoping for failure" really is pretty friggin hilarious. Do they actually think that everyone forgot about their incessant preaching of Gloom & Doom for eight straight years? Are these kooks delusional or what? Well anyone with common sense hasn't forgotten about the Hopey Changey's terrible behavior the previous eight years. So feigned outrage just isn't gonna cut it. What a hoot. :)

Hopey Changey kooks whining about "Negativity" and "Hoping for failure" really is pretty friggin hilarious. Do they actually think that everyone forgot about their incessant preaching of Gloom & Doom for eight straight years? Are these kooks delusional or what? Well anyone with common sense hasn't forgotten about the Hopey Changey's terrible behavior the previous eight years. So feigned outrage just isn't gonna cut it. What a hoot. :)

Kind of tough to swallow, isn't it.

Forum List

Back