Glenn Beck suspended? no, but feel free to post your delusional ravings here

Do I think this was a regularly scheduled vacation? No.

Do I think that Beck was suspended? Yes.

Why?

Simple........on the afternoon that Blech made his "Obama is a racist" comment on FAUX and Fiends that morning, they stated PUBLICLY that the comments of Blech were those of him, and him alone, and did not reflect the views of FAUX News.

Then? He lost 20 sponsors. Was spoken of on the other 2 cable networks.

So, given those 2 FACTS, as well as knowing that a business would never tell on itself, it tries to keep those things internal, as well as the fact that the 2 other networks reported that he'd been suspended, as well as the fact that Rupert Murdoch stated publicly that FAUX isn't concerned with facts, well............

I'd be willing to bet the dumb fucker got suspended finally. Bet he's fired in 3 months.

You actually expect anyone to go to fox for the truth? Seriously?

I don't think you are looking for any "truth"... You're just another liberal hack school kid who is obsessed with right-wing pundits...

So why ask here? Who here do believe has this secret knowledge that can verify what you read on KOS/DU?

Dammit, I wanted to go to bed but I have to ask this first. What language is that?

it's english. i realize it's your second language, but not many of us here speak fluent douchebag. sorry.

now have yourself a nice vinegar and water, put on your footie jammies and head to bed.

And what would you know about the truth? You wouldnt recognize it if it was clear in front of you with neon signs pointing to it.

You know, I had never noticed that you don't use apostrophes. I guess it never really made much difference to me. Funny thing is that I think there is someone on the other board you and I frequent that doesn't use... actually refuses to use, capitalization and that drives me crazy. :)

Immie

i'd expect the truth from FNC long before i would from YOU

And what would you know about the truth? You wouldnt recognize it if it was clear in front of you with neon signs pointing to it.

Wow, you two really showed me didn't you. Now I am depressed because of you pwning me. LOL

I know you are, but what am I? By the way, its wouldn't, not wouldnt and its I'd, not i'd. LOL

This has really been fun, but its time to retire for the evening. Good night ladies. Good night.

Hopefully someone will be able to link something explaining why Beck is off this week. Please?
hey moron, I'd is I would
here zona, get edumacated

Contractions: EnchantedLearning.com

You know, I had never noticed that you don't use apostrophes. I guess it never really made much difference to me. Funny thing is that I think there is someone on the other board you and I frequent that doesn't use... actually refuses to use, capitalization and that drives me crazy. :)

Immie
for old school netphiles, caps are shouting
been online since 93
old habbits are hard to break

Wow, you two really showed me didn't you. Now I am depressed because of you pwning me. LOL

I know you are, but what am I? By the way, its wouldn't, not wouldnt and its I'd, not i'd. LOL

This has really been fun, but its time to retire for the evening. Good night ladies. Good night.

Hopefully someone will be able to link something explaining why Beck is off this week. Please?
here zona, get edumacated

Contractions: EnchantedLearning.com

Mrs. Johnson is NOT going to be happy with this idiot when it gets back to class...

How sad...

Immie
been online since 93

you misspelled habits.
zona's NEVER gonna get to sleep now.
:rofl:

Immie
been online since 93

No, I mean they don't use standard capitalization such as capitalizing a name i.e. John, David, Divecon etc. or they don't capitalize "I".

I don't like full caps either.

Immie

Immie
been online since 93

you misspelled habits.

Maybe he misspelled "hobbits"...:eek:

Are hobbits hard to break?...lol

Since you care about links so much and cant seem to comprehend anything without them. ill oblige

Today's Date

You'll note on the site, that we are currently in the month of august.

According to Gallup, the month of August is the second most popular month for vacations following July

Majority of Americans Plan to Vacation This Summer

This is likely due to the beautiful summer weather.

In case you dont know what summer is, here:

Summer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You see, people enjoy taking time off in the warm weather to enjoy time with their families. Its quite common.

Your argument that mentioning that Obama is a racist somehow motivated Fox to suspend Glenn makes absolutely no sense, Because the idea that Obama is a racist has been around since the campaign. You see people actually read his book. In fact, Fox had several specials run by Hannity concerning the racist attitudes of Barack Obama and his associates. Yet, there was no suspension of him, hidden or open.

The fact is you dont have a single thing to base your stupid theory on. You want so desperately for Glenn Beck to be off the air that you come up with ridiculous conspiracies to convince yourself that your fondest dream must be coming true. After all, what other explaination could there be? I mean other than the obvious one?

And yet you think yourself more intelligent and superior to those that disagree with you. Why? Because can mistakenly point out careless grammar as a spelling mistake. Oh that makes you sooooooooooo smart.

I will have to say thank you though. I haven't had a laugh this good in a while. It's nice to laugh. And while you concern yourself with issues of grammar, we will continue to find amusement in your ridiculous ideas and concepts.

Perhaps I shouldnt take so much pleasure from watching you flounder. But seriously, nothing makes me feel better than seeing the proud brought low.

Immie
been online since 93

you misspelled habits.
oh SHIT no
LOL

Since you care about links so much and cant seem to comprehend anything without them. ill oblige

Today's Date

You'll note on the site, that we are currently in the month of august.

According to Gallup, the month of August is the second most popular month for vacations following July

Majority of Americans Plan to Vacation This Summer

This is likely due to the beautiful summer weather.

In case you dont know what summer is, here:

Summer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You see, people enjoy taking time off in the warm weather to enjoy time with their families. Its quite common.

Your argument that mentioning that Obama is a racist somehow motivated Fox to suspend Glenn makes absolutely no sense, Because the idea that Obama is a racist has been around since the campaign. You see people actually read his book. In fact, Fox had several specials run by Hannity concerning the racist attitudes of Barack Obama and his associates. Yet, there was no suspension of him, hidden or open.

The fact is you dont have a single thing to base your stupid theory on. You want so desperately for Glenn Beck to be off the air that you come up with ridiculous conspiracies to convince yourself that your fondest dream must be coming true. After all, what other explaination could there be? I mean other than the obvious one?

And yet you think yourself more intelligent and superior to those that disagree with you. Why? Because can mistakenly point out careless grammar as a spelling mistake. Oh that makes you sooooooooooo smart.

I will have to say thank you though. I haven't had a laugh this good in a while. It's nice to laugh. And while you concern yourself with issues of grammar, we will continue to find amusement in your ridiculous ideas and concepts.

Perhaps I shouldnt take so much pleasure from watching you flounder. But seriously, nothing makes me feel better than seeing the proud brought low.
entirely too much effort put out for a moron like zona

Immie
been online since 93

No, I mean they don't use standard capitalization such as capitalizing a name i.e. John, David, Divecon etc. or they don't capitalize "I".

I don't like full caps either.

Immie
well there are some(like me) that dont cap anything(well, i try on peoples names) and there are some that just cap random words
i think seeing someone in all lower case letters is easier to read than random caps

Immie

Probably because you, like just about everyone else on this planet, understands the word without the use of the apostrophe and you just never think about it.

I do use them occasionally. I just dont care enough to use them every single time. I know I probably should. But I'm tired. It's been a long day. And quite frankly Im not going to waste that kind of brain power on someone whose arguments are so poor that they have to resort to being the spelling nazi to feel superior. It's just pathetic.

Beck made stupid comments that morning, FAUX stated that his views were his and his alone that afternoon.

He then lost 20 sponsors on his show.

Murdoch doesn't like to lose money, which is why he's not concerned with facts.

Nope. Still voting suspension.

i'd expect the truth from FNC long before i would from YOU

You don't spell I'd the way you did. You spelled it i'd. That is not correct sir. You called me a moron, yet you spelled that word with a lower cased letter. Oh the irony. Either its irony, or you just didn't know.

Do I think this was a regularly scheduled vacation? No.

Do I think that Beck was suspended? Yes.

Why?

Simple........on the afternoon that Blech made his "Obama is a racist" comment on FAUX and Fiends that morning, they stated PUBLICLY that the comments of Blech were those of him, and him alone, and did not reflect the views of FAUX News.

Then? He lost 20 sponsors. Was spoken of on the other 2 cable networks.

So, given those 2 FACTS, as well as knowing that a business would never tell on itself, it tries to keep those things internal, as well as the fact that the 2 other networks reported that he'd been suspended, as well as the fact that Rupert Murdoch stated publicly that FAUX isn't concerned with facts, well............

I'd be willing to bet the dumb fucker got suspended finally. Bet he's fired in 3 months.

Excellent post. The problem is, Beck is very popular over there at Fox. Keep in mind, those sponsors didn't leave Fox, they left Beck. He may be strong enough to get past this mess. Time will tell.

I don't think you are looking for any "truth"... You're just another liberal hack school kid who is obsessed with right-wing pundits...

So why ask here? Who here do believe has this secret knowledge that can verify what you read on KOS/DU?

Dammit, I wanted to go to bed but I have to ask this first. What language is that?

You are a troll...

Fuck yourself...

Words hurt sir. You are down to this? Come on. How will I be able to recover? :lol:

An announced vacation from 2 weeks ago.
Back Monday.
His corporation is instituting a new sponsorship schedule removed from the fox advertisement stream.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back