Glenn Beck suspended? no, but feel free to post your delusional ravings here

He he...he said libroids. I get it. That funny. You a funny guy. :eusa_whistle: Now back on the rail, was this "vacation" planned or not?

I'm sure this is important to you... I imagine you have personal logs of all pundit activity... Probably an Excel sheet for each one...

It's truly what's important in today's thriving economy and ever-growing job market...

Fair enough. The next time a personality calls the president a racist and then is suddenly off for a week, I will start another thread.

Is that fair?

I don't care what you do... Liberal hacks are just laugh material...

Carry on...

He is off this week. Was this planned or did they ask him to lay low for a bit because of the backlash he is getting for his "Obama is a racist" rant.

Discuss.

Everyone gets vacations all the time. But if they did do something like you are implying, I would have a reason to boycott a TV station.

Honestly, I am not implying anything. I am asking a question.

He's a media personality, any number of things can take them away from their primary work, movie deals, other shows, family, vacations ... so ... until there's a story somewhere, no one knows.

But as I said, if they remove him just because of something he said ... I would boycott that station.

He he...he said libroids. I get it. That funny. You a funny guy. :eusa_whistle: Now back on the rail, was this "vacation" planned or not?

I'm sure this is important to you... I imagine you have personal logs of all pundit activity... Probably an Excel sheet for each one...

It's truly what's important in today's thriving economy and ever-growing job market...

Fair enough. The next time a personality calls the president a racist and then is suddenly off for a week, I will start another thread.

Is that fair?

Is that fair?

I don't care what you do... Liberal hacks are just laugh material...

Carry on...

So no comment on my post? Is that fair?

I already commented...

It's unimportant to the vast majority of Americans...

That is the gist of my comments on the subject...

I also added that I wished libroids would spend less time on pundits and more time on politicians...

Are these difficult concepts?

The industry blog TVNewser is reporting that a campaign to push advertisers off the Glenn Beck Show appears to have taken its toll — but an e-mail provided by Beck's camp seems to show otherwise.

From TVNewser:

Tipsters inside Fox News tell us Glenn Beck's vacation this week from his Fox News show was not planned. We hear Beck was told to take this week off to let some of the heat surrounding him die down. That heat began July 28 on "Fox & Friends" when Beck said he thought Pres. Obama has "a deep-seated hatred for white people," adding, "This guy is, I believe, a racist."

UPDATE: An aide to Beck (not Fox), Matt Hiltzik, e-mails with evidence that, contrary to what's apparently the company's spin, Beck isn't being punished, but is rather off on a planned vacation.

Hiltzik forwards a July 14 internal e-mail from Beck's production company stating that Beck will be off "the week of August 17."

[I've changed the item as the e-mail pretty clearly contradicts the first report's central claim.]

It remains unclear whether the TVNewser item was an unsanctioned leak or an attempt from somewhere inside Fox to send a conciliatory message. A Fox spokeswoman hasn't responded to an e-mail seeking comment.

Beck, Fox source dispute vacation [UPDATED] - Ben Smith - POLITICO.com

I already commented...

It's unimportant to the vast majority of Americans...

That is the gist of my comments on the subject...

I also added that I wished libroids would spend less time on pundits and more time on politicians...

Are these difficult concepts?

The difficult concept I am trying to adhere to is the fact that you are speaking for the vast majority of Americans. How can you do that?

foxstooges300.jpg

Yet you call Obama a racist because of something he said?

But I did not say he couldn't or shouldn't be allowed to say it ... now did I.

Fair enough, now can you tell us what exactly did Obama say that makes you think he is a racist?

Not going into that now, too much of it and derailing the thread as it is.

I support one thing that Obama is against, one thing that, as I said, Beck emulates .... anyone who goes against free speech is an enemy to America, period.

Forum List

Back