Glenn Beck suspended? no, but feel free to post your delusional ravings here

So no comment on my post? Is that fair?

I already commented...

It's unimportant to the vast majority of Americans...

That is the gist of my comments on the subject...

I also added that I wished libroids would spend less time on pundits and more time on politicians...

Are these difficult concepts?

The difficult concept I am trying to adhere to is the fact that you are speaking for the vast majority of Americans. How can you do that?

If this were important to the vast majority of Americans, you would be hearing more about it...

I can honestly telly you that the vast majority of Americans don't care that I bowled a 268 tonight and that would be an entirely accurate statement, but it was important to me (and my wife/team-mate), so I absolutely believe this topic is important to you KOS Kids and DU'ers...

foxstooges300.jpg

That genuinely made me LOL. Thank you. :clap2:

Of course it would... Pundits are important to you...

I'm just surprised he's being suspended and losing 20 advertisers over this remark and not over his pretend murder of Nancy Pelosi on air, or his rant about how he was going to kill Michael Moore, or his inciting of riots, which is in fact illegal - not to mention he's a friggin idiot. He was already fired from one cable network, but then FOX has much lower standards than the rest.

The saddest part is that so many people, like some of those on this website, can't even think for themselves and must rely on Beck or Limbaugh or some other hate monger for their talking points and deepest thoughts. I choose to think for myself.

What is really sad about this thread is, most of the people here think they are the cream of the crop, intelligencia on this board.

Its the middle of freaking August. The vacation time of the year. And you honestly wonder whether there is some conspiracy to hide that he has been suspended? Why? Because you are overly optimistic. Absolutely nothing has changed this past month for him. He isnt any more controversial then he ever was before.

If Fox was worried about what Glenn Beck was saying, do you honestly think they would quietly suspend him? Hell no. What would that do? They would public disclaim him and announce that they are unhappy with what he is saying.

This has got to be one of the dumbest theories Ive ever heard. and I really hate that. Because whenever I say that you guys go and come up with some idea thats even dumber and prove me wrong. I cant imagine what youll come up with next.

He is off this week. Was this planned or did they ask him to lay low for a bit because of the backlash he is getting for his "Obama is a racist" rant.

Discuss.

Everyone gets vacations all the time. But if they did do something like you are implying, I would have a reason to boycott a TV station.

Honestly, I am not implying anything. I am asking a question.

If you were not implying, you would have said "Where is Glenn Beck?"

Besides Obama is a racist :eusa_whistle:

I already commented...

It's unimportant to the vast majority of Americans...

That is the gist of my comments on the subject...

I also added that I wished libroids would spend less time on pundits and more time on politicians...

Are these difficult concepts?

The difficult concept I am trying to adhere to is the fact that you are speaking for the vast majority of Americans. How can you do that?

If this were important to the vast majority of Americans, you would be hearing more about it...

I can honestly telly you that the vast majority of Americans don't care that I bowled a 268 tonight and that would be an entirely accurate statement, but it was important to me (and my wife/team-mate), so I absolutely believe this topic is important to you KOS Kids and DU'ers...

Thank you Voice of America!

This has got to be one of the dumbest theories Ive ever heard. and I really hate that. Because whenever I say that you guys go and come up with some idea thats even dumber and prove me wrong. I cant imagine what youll come up with next.

Oh the irony. :lol:

What is really sad about this thread is, most of the people here think they are the cream of the crop, intelligencia on this board.

Its the middle of freaking August. The vacation time of the year. And you honestly wonder whether there is some conspiracy to hide that he has been suspended? Why? Because you are overly optimistic. Absolutely nothing has changed this past month for him. He isnt any more controversial then he ever was before.

If Fox was worried about what Glenn Beck was saying, do you honestly think they would quietly suspend him? Hell no. What would that do? They would public disclaim him and announce that they are unhappy with what he is saying.

Absolutely NOTHING has changed for Beck over the last month!!!??? Are you KIDDING!!?? He has lost a host of sponsors which could mean MILLIONS for Fox.

Absolutely NOTHING has changed for Beck over the last month!!!??? Are you KIDDING!!?? He has lost a host of sponsors which could mean MILLIONS for Fox.

Actually Beck lost 20 sponsors...but the problem is, the sponsors didn't leave fox, they left Beck.

Everyone gets vacations all the time. But if they did do something like you are implying, I would have a reason to boycott a TV station.

Honestly, I am not implying anything. I am asking a question.

If you were not implying, you would have said "Where is Glenn Beck?"

Besides Obama is a racist :eusa_whistle:

The title of this is "Glenn Beck suspended?" and that is not good enough for you to think I wasn't implying anything. I should have said "Where is Glenn Beck"? LOL

You funny. :lol:

Oh the irony. :lol:

please tell me you're not crowing over a typo.

pathetic.

No one seems to understand irony. Its not about a typo, its about saying something is dumb and misspelling something in the same post.

Irony, get it?

Forum List

Back