Glenn Beck scares Fox host into hiding under table

eots

no fly list
Jan 6, 2007
IN TH HEARTS AND MINDS OF FREE MEN
Fox News hosts are known for viewing the world around them with alarm -- but Glenn Beck goes far beyond most of his peers at Fox in his belief that the future looks "really bad."

In a visit Friday with the hosts of Fox & Friends, Beck even managed to terrify Gretchen Carlson beyond the degree to which she is normally capable of terrifying herself.

The Raw Story | Glenn Beck scares Fox host into hiding under table

Beck is bizarre, he reminds me of the old drunks whose brains are fried sitting at a bar telling you all that is wrong in the world. But this fool gets paid for being a fool. The fact he says this stuff says lots about the audience for Faux news.

"We are living in the future
I'll tell you how I know
I read it in the paper
Fifteen years ago
We're all driving rocket ships
And talking with our minds
And wearing turquoise jewelry
And standing in soup lines
We are standing in soup lines."

John Prine lyric

More proof that fear = ratings. Glen Beck simply can't make it on his own as a show alone reporting the news and his redundant opinions... so he tries to scare the shit out of people.

I find it strange that my husband who over 29 years I cannot figure out if he is a Dem or a Rep. He is really that A-political person. He is in the middle always! My husband comes home about the time Glenn Beck show is on and I've heard him comment a few times "I like this guy" Now I'm really confused!

More proof that fear = ratings. Glen Beck simply can't make it on his own as a show alone reporting the news and his redundant opinions... so he tries to scare the shit out of people.

Obama is on the road preaching doom, gloom, and fear while his ratings remain up there. Coincidence? Hmmmm . . . .

I want his job.

I'm at least a crazy as he is, and far more photogenic, too

Did you see Stephen Colbert's bit on this Glenn Beck eye close up story? OMG, soooo funny.

Here are some of the things he said about Beck:

Glenn climbed into his genius cannon and lit the fuse."

"Glenn held his smart gun to his head and pulled the brilliant trigger."

"With the brain train a-comin' Glenn strapped himself to the clever tracks."

"Glenn climbed the wisdom tree, dangled the logic rope and hanged himself until he was dead right."

Obama is on the road preaching doom, gloom, and fear while his ratings remain up there. Coincidence? Hmmmm . . . .

Oh, so you think there's no economic crisis and we're doing just fine? Yeah, I mean look at the unemployment numbers, look at the GDP, retail sales.. we're not nationalizing any banks or anything like that, right?

Reality is one thing. Fiction is another.

Glenn Beck is the new Rush, Drug problems and all in his past.

The right does love insane drug addicts for some reason.

Glenn Beck - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Personal life
Born in Mount Vernon, Washington, Glenn Beck was raised a Roman Catholic. He graduated from Sehome High School in Bellingham, Washington in 1982.

His early life was pitted with tragedies. His mother committed suicide when he was 13. One of his brothers-in-law also committed suicide. Another sibling reportedly had a fatal heart attack.[7]

Beck is a self-described reformed alcoholic. In the aftermath of those three family tragedies, Beck said he used "Dr. Jack Daniels" and marijuana to cope. He and his first wife divorced amid his struggle with substance abuse. Beck cites the help of Alcoholics Anonymous in his sobriety, and he eventually converted to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, which teaches against the consumption of alcohol.

Beck has spoken often of his religious beliefs and conversion. "God stalked me!...He had a giant baptismal rifle," Beck said. "I thwarted him. I led people astray as much as I could, but he kept putting Mormons in my way."[8]

By his first marriage, Beck has two teenage daughters, Hannah and Mary, who has cerebral palsy. With his second wife, Tania, he has two children, Raphe (adopted in 2004) and Cheyenne (born 2006).

Glenn Beck - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Personal life
Born in Mount Vernon, Washington, Glenn Beck was raised a Roman Catholic. He graduated from Sehome High School in Bellingham, Washington in 1982.

His early life was pitted with tragedies. His mother committed suicide when he was 13. One of his brothers-in-law also committed suicide. Another sibling reportedly had a fatal heart attack.[7]

Beck is a self-described reformed alcoholic. In the aftermath of those three family tragedies, Beck said he used "Dr. Jack Daniels" and marijuana to cope. He and his first wife divorced amid his struggle with substance abuse. Beck cites the help of Alcoholics Anonymous in his sobriety, and he eventually converted to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, which teaches against the consumption of alcohol.

Beck has spoken often of his religious beliefs and conversion. "God stalked me!...He had a giant baptismal rifle," Beck said. "I thwarted him. I led people astray as much as I could, but he kept putting Mormons in my way."[8]

By his first marriage, Beck has two teenage daughters, Hannah and Mary, who has cerebral palsy. With his second wife, Tania, he has two children, Raphe (adopted in 2004) and Cheyenne (born 2006).

Good for Glenn for getting his life together. This snippet sheds some light on why he comes across the way he does (at least to me). Thanks for posting this.

Beck is bizarre, he reminds me of the old drunks whose brains are fried sitting at a bar telling you all that is wrong in the world. But this fool gets paid for being a fool. The fact he says this stuff says lots about the audience for Faux news.

I'll tell you how I know
I read it in the paper
Fifteen years ago

John Prine lyric

And your post says a lot about you. You are a typical Liberal who thinks everyone else is stupid.

To put it short an Arrogant and Ignorant ASS

I'll tell you how I know
I read it in the paper
Fifteen years ago

John Prine lyric

And your post says a lot about you. You are a typical Liberal who thinks everyone else is stupid.

To put it short an Arrogant and Ignorant ASS Who is no better than Glen Beck is.

Forum List

Back