Glenn Beck scares Fox host into hiding under table

Yeap a messed up drug addict who "says" he doesnt take drugs anymore.

A convert to the morman religion.

And a guy who loves to hear the sound of his own voice just like Rush.

Its really wierd who the Rs seem to follow with a locked step.

Beck is bizarre, he reminds me of the old drunks whose brains are fried sitting at a bar telling you all that is wrong in the world. But this fool gets paid for being a fool. The fact he says this stuff says lots about the audience for Faux news.

"We are living in the future
I'll tell you how I know
I read it in the paper
Fifteen years ago
We're all driving rocket ships
And talking with our minds
And wearing turquoise jewelry
And standing in soup lines
We are standing in soup lines."

John Prine lyric

And your post says a lot about you. You are a typical Liberal who thinks everyone else is stupid.

To put it short an Arrogant and Ignorant ASS Who is no better than Glen Beck is.

Pot calling the kettle what?

Beck is bizarre, he reminds me of the old drunks whose brains are fried sitting at a bar telling you all that is wrong in the world. But this fool gets paid for being a fool. The fact he says this stuff says lots about the audience for Faux news.

I'll tell you how I know
I read it in the paper
Fifteen years ago

John Prine lyric

And your post says a lot about you. You are a typical Liberal who thinks everyone else is stupid.

To put it short an Arrogant and Ignorant ASS Who is no better than Glen Beck is.

Pot calling the kettle what?

Did a fly fart? I thought I heard something.

It's a shame Beck works for Fox. His radio show was actually kind of funny. Now he's one of Murdoch's stepford hosts.

I loved Glen's radio show! I listened to it every night on my way home from work. His mocking of Keith Olberman's elitist rants was the best entertainment on the radio. Beck is a funny funny guy...I also liked the guests he had on his old CNBC show. Penn and Teller....William Shatner... etc...His show was pretty interesting. Have not watched his show on Fox yet,it's on too early and I'm usually not home yet.

I'll tell you how I know
I read it in the paper
Fifteen years ago

John Prine lyric

To put it short an Arrogant and Ignorant ASS

LOL! Conservatives are so damned intent on proving their stupidity on every subject from science to economics, that it is hard not the think that stupidity is not a conservative invention.

Everyone? Come on, you can do better than that. But this is Beck from 2006:

""I have been throwing a lot of scarier scenarios your way lately, and some of them may or may not come to fruition. But if they do ... we are going to be experiencing the joys of vaporization."

On the August 9 edition of his CNN Headline News program, Beck had declared that August 22 "is the day that Israel might be wiped off the map, leading to all-out Armageddon," and "could be the day that agnostics get down on one knee and start to pray, 'Sweet Jesus, are you coming today?' " Responding to a viewer email...."

Media Matters - Beck, Carlson noted that apocalyptic August 22 predictions were wrong; Beck still foresees a "world war of biblical proportions"

Intelligent stuff, huh! Wonder if his crystal ball misfired. LOL

I find it strange that my husband who over 29 years I cannot figure out if he is a Dem or a Rep. He is really that A-political person. He is in the middle always! My husband comes home about the time Glenn Beck show is on and I've heard him comment a few times "I like this guy" Now I'm really confused!

Pretty easy to like someone you know isnt just saying bullcrap. Whether you agree or disagree with what he says, you know he is being honest about his thoughts. Which is exactly what is appealing about him. He isnt afraid to look at difficult facts and share what he thinks.

Oh, so you think there's no economic crisis and we're doing just fine? Yeah, I mean look at the unemployment numbers, look at the GDP, retail sales.. we're not nationalizing any banks or anything like that, right?

Reality is one thing. Fiction is another.

Actually, yes I think there is no economic crisis. Doesnt mean we are all doing fine. It just means the economy is working exactly as it should be.

You see when people make bad decisions, they are supposed to suffer for them. That's just the way the world works. You can try to prevent negative consequences all you want. But if you dont change the behavior that caused the consequences to begin with you arent fixing the problem. And if you try to disconnect the consequences from the bad behavior by rewarding bad behavior you're just asking for things to get worse.

The really crappy thing is that because we are all interdependent the bad decisions of others affect us when we make good decisions.

And you are right reality is one thing. Fiction is another. This isnt a crisis. Look up the definition. Study economics. We arent even at 1970 level economic problems yet and we are facing a "crisis". Sheesh get some perspective and stop assisting in this unconstitutional power grab our politicians are engaging it to "stop" a "crisis" of their own creation.

Good for Glenn for getting his life together. This snippet sheds some light on why he comes across the way he does (at least to me). Thanks for posting this.

I think it also demonstrates that the right, unlike the die hards on the left here, believe in Redemption. We believe that people can change and that people must change or we are looking at some rough times.

Everyone? Come on, you can do better than that. But this is Beck from 2006:

""I have been throwing a lot of scarier scenarios your way lately, and some of them may or may not come to fruition. But if they do ... we are going to be experiencing the joys of vaporization."

On the August 9 edition of his CNN Headline News program, Beck had declared that August 22 "is the day that Israel might be wiped off the map, leading to all-out Armageddon," and "could be the day that agnostics get down on one knee and start to pray, 'Sweet Jesus, are you coming today?' " Responding to a viewer email...."

Media Matters - Beck, Carlson noted that apocalyptic August 22 predictions were wrong; Beck still foresees a "world war of biblical proportions"

Intelligent stuff, huh! Wonder if his crystal ball misfired. LOL

Obviously we arent all blessed with your ability to ignore world events and ask questions. Obviously we arent all blessed to be ignorant of world history and of human nature.

And Obviously we arent desperate enough to jump to conclusions after seeing out of context snippets.

I agree with a lot of his views but I can't stand the way he delivers them. When he was on CNN alternating with Nancy Grace the channel was unwatchable. It's like they were in a competition to see who could have more rage-gasms an hour.

Disagree with a leftist and you must be insane or stupid. There is nothing more arrogant elitist and insufferable than a leftist preching his idea of morality to everyone else.

Forum List

Back